salvia with weed

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by check., Feb 14, 2009.

1. check.

check. Senior Member

how is it different than just smoking salvia on its own? is it better or worse?

2. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

worse. the weed makes the salvia blurry and not as strong in my oppinion. The salvia doesnt really affect the weed too much though from my experience. Basically its a waste of Salvia.

3. acalisi

acalisi Member

its amazing. i smoked some dank dank fruity tooooty and had one bowl of the most non-potent salvia i could get and i tripped balls. i saw illusions and hallucinations. I only hallucinated for about 1 minute but i tripped complete balls with illusions for about 30 minutes to an hour.

most amazing experience ever.

4. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

I would agree with you, if we're talking weed and salvia at the same time. But if you smoke weed half an hour before salvia, nothing beats it.

5. Jolo

Jolo Member

I find that when I smoke weed before doing Salvia I still have just as many visuals, dreams, ect, but I can control what goes on to an extent. Once I had a great trip where I closed my eyes and I was on the top of a mountain and I could actually control what went on on top of that mountain. I had a staff in my hand and I was shooting stuff with it pretty fucking awesome.