Salvia scared the shit out of me

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Mui, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Mui

Mui Senior Member

I had such a weird ass trip... its completely unexplainable, and if I try to explain it, it just gets confusing and muddled... something w/ geometric shapes and the floor rotating over me in like a sphere, as im trapped in some sort of extra plain of reality, unable to move... i fell down shortly after the trip ended. as soon as i smoke it, it always puts me in a completely different world for like a minute or two

2. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Yeah I know what you mean. My first salvia trip was a huge dose, and there was no way I could possibly have been prepared for the total alienness, intensity, and involvement of the experience. After I exhaled the effects were impossible to miss, and impossible to ignore. I went catatonic for a minute or so and would have dropped the bong had it not been for my friend catching it.

After the end of the experience (which lasted about 10 minutes) I felt very much at peace, and like I had learned a great deal. So much happened in the 10 minutes or so I was under. I think I did learn a lot, I just can't really put it into words. An inner peace, perhaps. Salvia is unbelievably powerful. Even though I researched it thorougly before I tried it, words fail to describe how crazy the experience really is. I've used salvia a number of times since then and it still remains an out-of-this-world (or dimension, even) experience. I can see why many cultures considered (and consider) it a sacred plant.

3. Mui

Mui Senior Member

yeah it is like it puts you in a totally new world

4. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Salvia can be scary, even when we think we are prepared. Last experience I had revealed things that rattled the soul to it's core. Took me a week and a half to remember the trip completely. War coverage on CNN brought it all back.
    It is indeed sacred, and something I personally do seldomnly. I am still in awe from that powerful last journey. Still trying to find some full understanding of that trip and perhaps I am not meant to. It did humble me greatly as it always does, which is always a good thing. =)
    I know what you mean by that peaceful feeling afterwards. I love the afterglow of salvia.