Salvia "QUID" using EXTRACT

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by CherokeeMist, Feb 9, 2009.

1. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

i can't find any info besides the Salvia Gum method on erowid (using a peice of bubble gum, a pinch of extract, and half an oz. of hard liquor).

is that all necessary? or can i just pop the extract in my mouth and chew it for 30 minutes? don't tell me to get the leaf because i don't have access to it, and already have the extract. anyone have experience with using extract for a quid?

also, how intense is it relative to smoking? i'm prepared for a fully immersive psychedelic experience, but i don't want the instant rush from smoking, and i want to use it in a more traditional way. will i be able to, say, move around and communicate to people around me? i think i remember seeing someone who wrote that a mild quid experience is relatable to a mushroom trip, is this true?

also, how much should i use? i have a little left of the yellow Salvia Zone box which i'm guessing is 10x-12x.

thanks for any help.

2. JAYZ

JAYZ Member

Hold the Quid in your mouth letting the saliva build up, let it run down your throat as much as you can stand.... its a nasty process....

No instant rush.... you will probably only get a very mild experience....

If you have any more questions feel free to email at jay@salviazone.com .. I don't stop in here much but i check me email often...

:)

3. krozar

krozar Member

I am trying to this method tonight. I am dreading it a bit because the extract smells like fish food.

4. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

I'd be interested to hear how this goes. I assume that if it takes X amount for dried leaves and you have 20x, you need 1/20th of the amount X , even with the quid method. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong

5. krozar

krozar Member

I tried the method with a very small amount (aprox 60% of what I would smoke) of 20x for 30 minutes. Later I did feel some effects but no hallucinogenic effects as far as I could tell. I got the overall sense something was different, slight visual changes such as difference in focus, and that sense of restlessness I get after smoking salvia.

So I can tell that the method works, I simply just need to use a lot more.