Salvia leaves vs 6X extract

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Hexagon, May 22, 2007.

1. Hexagon

Hexagon Member

Hi, I'm considering on what to buy: salvia leaves 1oz/28gr - 9.99$ or salvia 6x 3gr - 17.99$.
    So, how about smoking salvia leaves? Will I get decent effects, hallucinations like with 6X extract if I put a bigger amount to smoke?
    I would buy 6x extract, but I thought I would like to try to chew salvia.

2. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Nah, get an extract.

Chewing quids/smoking leaves sucks, barely produces any effects, and nowhere even close to making you hallucinate.

If you wanna really trip out, dont fuck with leaf, get the 20X. If you're on a budget, just go for that 6X I guess, and smoke a few hits of it for a good trip.

3. Hexagon

Hexagon Member

OK then, thanks :)

4. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

plain leaf is fine man, especially to start. with maybe 3-4 hits I get to Light visionary state on the SALVIA scale, which is a good starter area

5. Hexagon

Hexagon Member

Somobody please express your opinion about plain leaf. I'll order salvia tommorow, so I need more opinions to let me decide. Will I get similar effects like 6x extract by smoking a bigger amount of plain leaves?

6. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i didnt feel anything from the leaves

7. darkain

darkain Member

Never tried plain leaf. But salvia has been hit and miss for me. I once took a bowl full of 20x and only felt alittle fucked up. Then once I took a bowl of 5x and had a crazy out of body trip. Leaf might not be too bad, but you will likley have to smoke alot of it.

8. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

^thats weird man...My 25x experience was so intense and crazy, and my 10x experience was just giggly and strange...

9. TerrenceLeary

TerrenceLeary Member

buy from salviaextracts.com

10. Pepopstico

Pepopstico Member

leaf could work if you are a hearty smoker with big fat lungs. otherwise you will probably find extract to be more comfortable beacuse you don't need as much. the higher the extract the smaller the dose, so they aren't really more expensive per dose.

11. Luketrials

Luketrials Member

Please reframe yourself from using the word hallucinate. 20X is cheap so i would advise you get that. Also the leaves do not "suck". They give a totally different trip. You have to chew a lot of leaves for an affect for about 30mins which is a long time yes. But it’s a different experience that lasts a lot longer. Really you only need 2 hits, Usually on the first you can feel it. If your getting 5x or this "6x" I would say get 3 grams worth. So you can practise, or just do what I did and jump in at the deep end and hope you can swim :)

(That was a joke)

You don't hallucinate from salvia, unless you have a HIGH dosage. Salvia alters your perception.