Salvia... Fun or Scary?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Jimbobsthebest, May 30, 2006.

1. whatshappenin23

whatshappenin23 Banned

Dude! thats so weird that you say becoming a conveyor belt...Thats exactly what happened to me!! and I felt like everyone else in the world that was smoking salvia at that moment was shrunken and on the conveyor belt with me...and we were conveyor belting our way through the chapelle show...holy shit, what the hell is our mind doing??

2. LucidDreamer

LucidDreamer Member

3 times and I still dont know whether its the greatest or worst visionary. 1st trip I felt Paranoid/euphoric I toked it from a pipe 2-3 times with 10x. 2nd experience was the most intense same stuff just from a hooka watching "the rejected" by Don Hertfeld and it was instant the TV talked to me and told me to lay down, I was traveling through space with my TV and couch, and then as I was coming back reality or my room was appearing as voices asked if this is how it looked before, then I would lapse and everything would melt away and the voices would rebuild my reality.... needless to say it was vivid and intense. 3 Expierience my brain didnt want to lose the reality for fear or never returning and everything looked like a circus full of colours and darkness at the same time. No voices this time but as soon as I stood up and turned the lights on the trip stopped untill I turned the lights back off. not as crazy but it was 3 times as scarry, not for the weak at heart I think my heart rate went through the roof and I began to sweat.

Definatly give her respect.

3. sunyatasamsara

sunyatasamsara Member

i never see nothing on it. It makes me feel imprisoned in samsara (existence). The first time i tried it i had alot of thoughts flying through my mind and they were not mine. Just views and beliefs of people i have came in contact with running through my head.

"i dream therefore i am not"

4. LucidDreamer

LucidDreamer Member

My friend tripped out on 20x in my living room... after about 1 min he was peaking I could tell because he couldnt make out a single word. I told him its ok and it will be over in a few minutes. Well heres the deal he took my words out of context and this is how he heard and saw it.... He sait We where in the room but the room was a giant basket ball. He was trippin beacuse we where being dribbled, he was scared of being on the bottom when the ball was being dribbled. And when I told him everything was ok he said he had just asked me a question."is this how its sapposed to be?" He interpereted my words for "yes everything is fine this is how it ends" Needless to say my calming words escallated his trip, now he thought we had been waiting our whole lives to be crushed by this basket ball....

5. ebomb

ebomb Member

30x. yeah.

6. Drekslpr

Drekslpr Member

its pretty intense and can be very frightening in high doses but mostly its pretty fun in lower doses and extract.

7. jeff420420420

jeff420420420 Member

Salvia is not ment to be "FUN". It is truly the strongest psychadelic I have ever done. And i have done a lot. LSD. Shrooms, Mescaline, MDMA and 2-CI to name a few. Salvia is not a social high. It works best for me in the dark with ambient music going. If you try to fight lady salvia you will lose, you must let her take you where she wants to take you. My first experiece I felt as if I was riding a dragon and he was showing me the most beutiful things. ***** DO NOT TAKE SALVIA LOOKING FOR A FUN TIME**** because lady salvia will kick your ass if you are unprepared for her.

8. jeff420420420

jeff420420420 Member

Oh yea, I would also like to mention how much salvia has helped my depression. Don't ask me how, but I smoke a little on occasion right before bedtime. Not a profound amount, just enough to alter perception and increase the lucidity of my dreams. It also help me get to sleep and sleep longer when done this way. When taking true spiritual doses I take about 2 hits of a 60x extract I got from salviadragon.com. Awesome drug for the strong minded!

9. strat

strat Member

Holy FUCK!, here there are people talking about 5X being super-intense and frightening, and you're doing 60.... Wow!

10. GlowingMarble

GlowingMarble Member

it sher as hell wasnt what i call fun but it wasnt fritaning eather, it was ... uncomfertable and twisted... sent me runing down the street... dont know y..