Salvia... Fun or Scary?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Jimbobsthebest, May 30, 2006.

1. dreadlockswampy

dreadlockswampy Swampmiester

Lol, you can't be doing it right then, or the stuff you have isn't even Salvia, try a X10 :)

2. phoenix_indigo

phoenix_indigo dreadfully real

i've only tried it twice, but it was really fun and intense

3. dreadlockswampy

Ha Ha Ha, yeah, the whole room dissapeared with me & just saw 2 swirling colours :)

4. Conformist2

Conformist2 Member

salvias more of a mind fuck
    you just kindov get really really fucked up for 10 minutes
    its fun but i've had some scary times with it

5. AKA

AKA Member

Are you trying to date salvia? She ain't available for that. Use her to learn or you might end up locked-up in your head. FOREVER. Treat her with respect. Don't date salvia because you're bored.

6. SILVERWOLF_87

SILVERWOLF_87 Member

I'd have to say it's neither fun nor scary, but rather incredibly profound...

7. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

I wouldn't describe it as either. I'm sort of indifferent to it...it hasn't yet frightened me, but it's definitely not fun. I look at it as more of an experience in general, not necessarily a good or bad one.

8. Pepopstico

Pepopstico Member

Neither.

It's intense interesting and enlightening but I wouldn't call it "fun" in the way pot or acid can be fun.
    First-timers who have scarey experiences are often people who took too much, start off with small amounts and build your way up. Trip responsibly.

9. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

salvia had no effect on me....time to move to a higher x

10. dreadlockswampy

the thing with salvia is, you have to take one deep hit, and
    keep it down as long as possible, no point in doing a coupple of hits cos it doesn't work that way. You can't do in more than once an hour either, your body builds a tollerance up to it quickly. Try some x10, it's not that intense but good for first timers !!!

Happy tripping

11. OneLoveHerbsman

OneLoveHerbsman Member

In my expereince with the stuff its scary..
    Me and a buddy tryed it a while back... and well in small amounts we were doing pretty fine... it was just a total trip the feelings he thoughts ... good fun for a while but then we started drinking lol , i think thats where the night turned sour. After some video games and gettin good and drunk we thought hey lets smoke the rest of the salvia ... mind u this was 20X extract... wasnt weak at all
    we packed the bong to the top so we could both take fatty hits ... well
    i toke a hit and i started losing myself like , i was gone... when i toke the hit i was stangin on the left side of my room but the time the effects wore off i was on the bed in the other side of the room and i dont kno how i got there .. i lost my sence of reality completely... i remimber feeling like i was being crushed and falling.. i didnt want ppl touching me hell i dont even kno if me eyes where open but i saw things lol
    the things in myroom became pitch forks and what not and jagged rocks like i was in hell everything had a red tint( eyes might of been closed at this point ) and i think my buddy rich turned into satan.. it was heavy, i havnt done it but the once and then i was 16... im 19 now and i think im down for another go... but it was fun.. after i came too and relized what happend i was like woow thats crazy and laughed.. but while i was goin thru it.. omg man i didnt know my mind could do that.. it hit me harder then acid

12. WalkTheSky

WalkTheSky Member

Always frightening, and malefic for me.

13. alektrahippie

alektrahippie Member

ive done it twice. and both times i hated it. i thought iwas dying and it just wasnt enjoyable at all. most of my mates say it was probably because i was having a shitty week and i was generally in a bad mood.
    there probably right. but im way too scared to try it again. very intense

14. dreadlockswampy

The thing with salvia is, if you get the realy strong stuff, you could be having a conversation with someone, somewhere you've never been to before & it will all be in your head, it will look & feel totaly real, salvia is a very strange drug & isn't for the faint hearted !!!!

I like it !!!

15. makelovenotwar

makelovenotwar Member

Ahh....salvia...my first time I smoked the leaves that one of my friends ordered offline. I laughed and laughed and laughed. It made the world beautiful. I couldnt stand up. It didnt last long though. Then I smoke the 30x and i was in the back of a car and while i was hitting it, out of the corner of my eye like what i was seeing started swirling...i dont know its hard to explain...it was like being taken somewhere else. I had absolutely no idea where and i thought i was talking to one of my friends, but it turned out i wasnt. The air was different. All the headlights were so pretty. I was listening to a song when I started tokin and then the song was the same, but yet it was totally different. It's awesome especially if you think about one thing while youre toking...you begin to understand whatever it is on a totally differnent level.

16. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

God, I have to quit posting here, I can't stand all of the bullshit that is spewed on these forums.

"Try some 10x, it's not that intense" - what the FUCK? I've only done 5x and I became a fucking wall, ok? That's like saying, "Just eat a ten strip man, acid is fun, you'll enjoy it more if you do more."

I've only done it once but in my mind it's just pointless. I mean, maybe if you take two hits of 20x and go to another planet it's more rewarding, but I've never seen anyone do salvia that didn't come back saying only stuff like, "My God, that was so weird... what happened???" I just don't think it's possible to learn anything by becoming a conveyor belt for five minutes. I can be extremely frightening as well as fun, I've seen people react both ways. But really, it's just silly. Try it, whatever, might as well since it's so easy to apprehend, but don't expect to learn anything about your life from it because you won't, you won't even remember who you are while you're tripping.

17. ConCat

ConCat Member

yep.

18. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

its all about how you think of it and how you feel before you take it. for weak minded people even weed can be scary. drugs are not for everyone, even the light ones.

19. hellixxx

hellixxx Member

neither.
    it's just salvia, and it is different. it's not positive, it's not negative. it's what you make of it i guess.
    the best way to describe it is "strange". but to say you learn nothing from it, i'd argue against that. you just learn to live with being very uncomfortable, because salvia can be very very uncomfortable. i've never lost control, i thought my life ended the first time i tried it. it felt like i was reborn, i had become a new me, and then i forgot the old me and thought i had been there forever. there being where i was, i call it salvia land. it was a 4 minute trip.

just expect the unexpected. it's no lsd, but it has it's purpose.

20. doom876

doom876 Member

Both scary trips, but humbling.