salmeterol, is it safe

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by cheese-cheese, Jan 28, 2009.

1. cheese-cheese

cheese-cheese Member

yeah the stupidest thing i've ever seen someone do to get high is strangle themselves cus they saw an episode where mr mackey said strangling yourself gives you a natural high :/
    i was thinking this might do the trick to get me high, what do you think?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

you can do it with your hands, it aids in meditation, to block oxygen. lighty press two fingers against juggler vain on both sides, later do thumbs and index like your strangling yourself and relax..close eyes but you can also do this by holding your breath.
    Deep free diving people do this. It can be fatal learning to hold your breath for very long periods of time... It is very natural. Can cause fight or flight instinct buzz.. adrenalin high. brain feeds off adrenalin to stay awake.. your pulse will rise but blood is being blocked to the brain as it gets no oxygen..
    Dont tie things to your neck, you will pass out and die.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

not even close. Cough medicine is what you want.. How old are you?

4. cheese-cheese

cheese-cheese Member

i'm 17 but the only perscription that i'm allegable for is my adhd one. :/
    and i live with my parents right now so i can't buy anything online or else they'll see it.
    what was the product called?
    was it this? i was thinking maybe the benzocaine will give me some sort of high

5. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

Benzocaine is a compound abused by the Mercedes Corporation.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

Each 20 ml dose contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg and Pholcodine 15 mg as the active ingredients. The liquid also contains purified water, sucrose, glycerol, alcohol (4.8%), sodium citrate, citric acid, sodium benzoate (E 211), hydroxyethylcellulose, colours quinoline yellow (E 104) and patent blue v (E 131), flavours (grenadine, tingle) containing propylene glycol.

Whew, a lot of dph...

Sounds like the stuff I used to get, called Ambenyl.

8. cheese-cheese

cheese-cheese Member

i'll give it a go :D
    i'll come back in like an hour and tell my progress, that is if my parents leave any time soon

9. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

they dont have that in the USA.. that Pholcodine is stronger than regual codeine? ^ oh NVm.. idk, wouldnt be my drug of choice.. My drug of choice is making my keyboard look like pacmans in my peripheral.. sleepy times..

11. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

12. cheese-cheese

cheese-cheese Member

dang i'm gonna have to wait for another 2 hours before i can get them :(
    i've been suspended from my college for doing zopiclone during a lesson and i'm not allowed out during school times. :/

13. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yeah coke makes people do crazy things just put down the perscription medicince and smoke natrual weed its good for u

14. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Is this thread a joke?

You first asked if you could get high of an inhaler medication, then asked if you took a whole bottle of pills if you would get high?

Wow....

Also:

Give me a break. Just because certain people can't handle cocaine doesn't mean that people who smoke weed are ANY better.

I fucking can't stand the "natural is better for you, stick to weed!" bullshit.

Stop posting in the pharmaceutical drug portion of the website if you are a close-minded pothead.

:rolleyes:

15. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

Uh... I think this kid smoking a bowl would be the better alternative here if he's thinking of taking non-recreational inhaler medication to get high or is gonna abuse his whole bottle of ADHD meds.

I dont think suggesting the kid smoke some weed is being closed minded. I think its closed minded to assume that someone who smokes weed is a "know-it-all pothead"

I smoke pot and do pills, I dont look down on others and I dont accuse others of being above or below me if they choose a different drug than what I do.

Not trying to start a fight but sometimes you DO come off as rude when you post. Dont take it as an insult, try to take it as friendly criticizm.

16. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

It's close-minded to act is if weed is the only "safe" drug, and nobody should do anything else.

He already dismissed coke because it "makes people do crazy things" then told him to say away from prescription drugs. Then goes on to say weed is okay.

If he was directing that towards THIS particular person, then maybe that is the best drug for him, but the way he prefaced his response by saying coke makes people do crazy things (when the OP hasn't even done coke, if I recall correctly) made it sound as if he is a close-minded pothead.

Also, pothead isn't something that is demeaning to someone who smokes weed. Everyone I know consider themselves proud to be potheads, because they aren't doing the "dangerous" drugs.

It isn't the drug that is dangerous, it's the person using them. Can't blame the drug.

17. cheese-cheese

cheese-cheese Member

look, i'm new to the prescription drugs scene in other words i've only ever abused zopiclone and dxm other than that i've only done weed before. i thought i could come here with my questions about prescription drugs that are lying around my house without getting mocked or being abused cus i'm a newb to this stuff; i guess i'm wrong.

and i'm not commenting on the arguement about weed being a "safe" drug, but yes i've never done coke and i don't intend to.

18. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

trade them in for coke then

19. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i am appalled, i am by far closed minded. Why don't you take the chance to get to know the person you are verbely attacking and judging before you do so.

ps: trance music sucks!:D

20. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

also i do other drugs besides weed, the kid who posted doesn't seem to smart or mentally stable so i was suggesting to him weed would be his best bet (you cant od or die from it) i snort coke, i eat pills, Ive done mushrooms, lsd, X, i am far from closed minded i just happen to like weed the most out of all of those, and if you haven't noticed most of my post have been in the pharmaceutical section and they have almost if not every time been about that subject, i thank you!