Safest way to get small amounts of drugs into festivals/concerts?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by bob91, Jun 19, 2008.

1. lucyblue202

lucyblue202 Guest

If you're a girl, you can just put in your bra. Easy peasy. If you're a guy you can put it in your crotch I guess.

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

buy a jock strap, the kind you put a cup in to protect your balls when your playing rough sports. You can put something in that pouch.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If you're a man and still have your foreskin you can hide your acid tabs under there.

4. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

I suppose women could do the same, but not with a foreskin, obviously....

If you both do it, it'd be a pretty kinky way to start a trip actually.. from 69 to Cloud 9 in 30 minutes to an hour.

5. Asmodean

I think we can merge this thread now with the kinky appetizer thread!

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's easy in Holland. I heard police can not ask you for drugs so no undercover busts or frisk you. Wish it was like that in America. Usually you buy the drugs outside the venue if you don't know anyone. The dealers inside have a agreement with the show promoter. They get a share of the profit and in exchange security leaves them alone when they enter.

I always hide things in my wallet. It's one of the few places they don't check. I have literally had my penis grabbed by some security before.

7. Asmodean

True, they generally only check at the entrance. And then also not always to make a problem of one xtc pill (sometimes they do confiscate that though) but more often for people who bring too much drugs, which indicates to them those persons are there to deal. But yeah, one xtc pill or a tab for yourself is easy to hide anyway.
    Oh yeah, every once in awhile there's also a loser checking at the entrance of a fest that finds some weed and makes a problem of it but really those are exceptions (unless of course you bring a whole lot which isn't regarded to be for your own consumption). But yeah, it's pretty awesome to not have to worry about lightning up once you're in :2thumbsup:

8. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Ya know all those drugs they confiscate at the door at the shitty mainstream raves in Colorado? They give those to their inside dealers to sell at the party. A friend of mine had his pressies taken at the door once, then some random kid inside the venue was trying to sell them later that night.

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

wow that's ingenious!

i like the tent idea on the first page.

and the talk about consenting to a search and a grateful dead sticker reminds me of a 311 song - off beat bare ass

i would tell a cop that i know my rights
    and we can match wits all night

he said if i had nothing to hide
    then of course i wouldn't mind
    if he looked through our ride

i said no i'd really rather you didn't
    and no we don't have guns in it

we stood there for awhile
    i continued to decline, firmly
    but i didn't lose my mind
    i didn't let him break me
    he's just another human
    not a bit ashamed
    of what we were doing that day

he couldn't make us stay
    we had our shit together
    it doesn't matter whether
    we sport the dreadlocks or the shaved head
    or if we got a sticker from the dead.

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Well, I wonder if bob91 made it into the festival ok.
    he never did post anymore in this thread :confused:
    maybe he didn't hide his stash good enough and he's been sitting behind bars for nigh onto 5 year now. :bobby:

11. Asmodean

Perhaps he succesfully got in, overdosed and went out having the time of his life :D

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

At least I can do that here now here too. In allot of places you can't smoke cigarettes inside, but weed is ok.

By mainstream I assume you mean Triad Dragon shows? I've been to a bunch of those, cars always get broken in to. Yet when I go to other concerts nothing happens. They attract a shady crowd I guess.

I heard a bunch of MDA pills were going around Colorado this summer. Some people look hard for that stuff it is much more rare then MDMA.

13. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

The most secure way is in your blood stream.

14. Mad Nok

Mad Nok Member

We all do that, but then we decide our bloodstream could use more drugs.

I'd say if your THAT paranoid about being searched, you could tape it to the inside of your underwear, assuming its a small enough amount not to bulge. Hell, at the last big concert I was at I just put a one-hitter behind my ear (I had very long hair at the time) and put the bud in my windbreakers hood.