Safest way to get small amounts of drugs into festivals/concerts?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by bob91, Jun 19, 2008.

1. bob91

bob91 Member

Hi, there is a small music festival near me coming up in july, its a 3 day thing, im looking on taking a small amount of mdma powder or maybe a few pills with me, this is the first time i have been to this place, i think its too small for there to be security dogs there, but there will most probably be police at the entrace, What would be the best way of taking it, at first i was just gonna put it all into a little baggie and tape it to my insideleg, but id prefer something more secure tbh. This is my first real festival thing im going to.

Any suggestions?

Its in the UK aswell, so it might be different to USA security.

2. italics

italics Member

put them in your wallet...they will never check there

3. bob91

bob91 Member

i suppose, there isnt really any reason for them to randomly search me anyway its just i would be a little paranoid.

4. HippieTim

HippieTim Member

I went to a festival last summer (10,000 lakes in MN) and we got pulled over...they said the reason was a sticker above the rear view mirror, and proceeded to search the car. basically, we were being searched cuz we were going to the festival...i would say to not even worry about bringing it; if UK fests are anything like US ones, you'll be able to find anything there that you want anyway.

5. bob91

bob91 Member

How much did they search? Just a quick car/pocket search?

6. HippieTim

HippieTim Member

Well, they took the driver of the car (not me) to the cop car and apparently told him that the car smelled like pot (which i'm sure it didn't) and that they would search it; if he gave them everything we had, they would let us go. He told them we had a pipe, and then they had probable cause and searched the car, but not the thing holding sleeping bags/tents on the roof of the car. we had a half ounce, the pipe, and a grinder.

Apparently, though, pot is decriminalized in Minnesotta, and all that happened was that we each got a $132 fine and they let us go. I was shitting bricks though; we had just driven 23 hours over three days (PA to MN) and we were all tired and scared shitless.

7. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

your driver friend became victim to typical police antics. he gave up his rights immediately in that search

8. HippieTim

HippieTim Member

i know.

but i figure they would've found a way to search the car anyway. we were fucked, simply for taking that road and having a Dead sticker on the car.

9. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

You should be fine, I would roll it up in your tent, because most the time they are too lazy to unpack that much shit. Last year when me and my friends went to allgood, we got asked to pull over at the entrance by the cops because we had too much shit packed in the back of his jeep. he said if we had anything on us to give it up, and theyd write us a citation and let us go on our way. then said theyd bring the k-9 dogs to smell if we said no to a search. we said we didn't have anything, even though we had herb and a pipe. and they just let us go without the dogs. point is cops will always bluff to make you say shit, but you gotta be confident and refuse to be searched even if you dont have anything on you.

10. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Agreed.

11. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

fuck cops

12. Trips509

Trips509 Member

I second that ^

13. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

That's what they want you to think. The line is "I'm sorry, officer (f you can see his actual rank on his badge, say that instead of officer) but I don't consent to any searches. I feel that it's a violation of my privacy and I'd prefer that you didn't." If they do it anyway, make it known that you won't physically resist (and don't) but that you do not in any way consent to a search of your car or person. If they search after that, you should be able to beat it in court.

Things that make this rule completely null and void: having drugs out in the open. If a cop can see it through the window, then you didn't have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Smoky cars can do it. Roaches in the ash tray - lots of people forget this one, but in some states it can be an automatic DWI or the equivilant. Probably more stuff that I can't think of ATM, too.

But the big rule is don't have shit in plain sight, and don't answer "You don't have anything in here, do you? So you don't mind if I search?" (and it is always asked as one question - same tactics they taught me in telemarketing - assume they already want it) with a yes or no, as either can be grounds for a search. The line is "I don't consent to a search." Also remember that cops can, do and almost always will, lie to get you to admit to something.

OP: this may or may not pertain to you, but I wouldn't count on it. I live in the US.

14. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Good advice. I don't have much to add to that. Other than they can only keep you waiting for about 15-20 minutes. If they can't get the dog there by then, they'll have to let you go. So when they threaten to call for the dog, don't give in! The dog is usually not within range anyway. Good luck out there folks.

*I believe that there are still 1 or 2 state's in which a Grateful Dead sticker is probable cause to search.

**I have no stickers on my 'old persons car'.

***The newer and cleaner the car the better.

15. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

your bra. works for me. i don't know if you wear a bra though, maybe you could make an exception for this occasion :D

16. boxxie

boxxie Guest

as an expansion on the bra tactic, if you have a padded bra cut a slit into the padding and put your stuff in there, cos cops can shake out your bra if they suspect your hiding stuff in there

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

take the battery out of your phone and put your stash in its place.

EDIT: will work for cameras too.

18. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I was the only girl with my group of friends 99% of the time, so I'd usually stash everyone's shit in my bra. I got caught with a bunch of molly caps once though.

I've found stashing in the front of my undies to be the best place. Just make sure you keep it low enough, that they won't feel it when they run their hands across your stomach.

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

so i am guessing girls got the advantage there, sticking it up your front would be much better than sticking up your back. which would be a guys only choice without using tape...ouch.
    just kidding though, that is being way over cautious...or is it?

20. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt