sad

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kitty fabulous, Jun 5, 2004.

1. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

so i was watching my husband sleep this morning, and i felt a wave of sadness wash over me. this marriage was supposed to be forever. and at the time, i didn't want to lose it, i didn't want to let it go...

...and then he got up and started yelling & swearing at my 6-year-old because he'd asked for breakfast. :mad:

2. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

hey atleast you have enough self awareness to know what you're doing....as opposed to those who continually displace there negative feelings onto others not even realising they're doing it......

3. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

Ummmm,, maybee ya should get a lil more rest as well??/

Then isnt it up to you to see it thru??

Then dont!!!

Well lil miss god mommy,, why wernt there breakfasts ready?? lord knows a 6 year old has already developed a pattern,, an ye old man is ,, well yer old man...

you know how to create harmony,, you just wanna be the victam...

poor poor pitiful you...

Ive been readin yer crybaby shit,, just aint replied till now...

You sound a lot like my first wife,,(whom im still committed to an is still here) katey mae...

Are you perchance a gemini??

4. schatzi

schatzi Member

wow, you're the most sensitive person I've ever met. jeez!

5. hippiehillbilly

YOUD BE AMAZED BY MY COMPASSION!!!:sunglasse

THANKS FER YER OBSERVASION!!:D

6. kitty fabulous

oh, go sit on your chainsaw.

7. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

lol he's right though, for the most part. it aint always pretty when you tell it how it is...

8. hippiehillbilly

SweetHeart,, I use my tools,,,:p

There not toys...;)

Such is life,,....:sunglasse

Perhaps ya should find yer place in yours???

9. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? god leave the poor woman alone. your probably exactly like ehr husband.

anyways, id kick his ass out of the house for doing that to my 6 yr old.

10. dawn_sky

dawn_sky Senior Member

Yelling & swearing at a 6 year old for wanting breakfast is NOT acceptable. You know what you need to do, plenty of people have told you on other threads to get rid of the asshole. Yes, it sucks, it would be nice to make the marriage last, but that child is the one you need to think about, & being screamed at because daddy is in a bad mood is NOT healthy. Take some time to stay with your parents or a sibling or a friend, work on finding a job for yourself & talk to a social worker to find out what is available to help you get on your feet, like housing assistance, temporary food stamps, etc.

Now, Hippiehillbilly, why should mom fix breakfast instead of the old man? I sure as hell would NOT have a man who wouldn't fix breakfast for my kid, & I don't know when or IF he'd ever hear the end of it from me if he screamed & cussed at the kid for asking for breakfast!!!

11. hippiehillbilly

Aww,, my beloved Dawn Sky,,....:D

Missin you baby girl!!!!!:)

I just been readin her shit baby girl...

Seems shes bein a victom...

I by know meens know the truh,, nordo you err anyone else readin her crybaby shit!!!

What i do know,, is parralells in personalitys,, and from years of bein in front of a puter,, i see 2 sides to a story faster than most...

an as far as momma fixin breakfast???

last i checked she dont work,, she is a homemaker..(lessin i missed that part)
    so waht the fuck is her duty besides caretake the family??

call me old fashioned,, but if im earnin the mony shes spendin on food,, she can cook it as well...;)

12. parnell

parnell Member

Actually if some of you bothered to read some of her other threads , the husband here has a job - apparently the only reason she is staying with him - ever think the guy might be smashed from workin his ass off ?

Sheeesh.... it takes two to tango

13. akhc

akhc Member

so he has a job and is bringing the cash in.. that doesn't give him the right to shout at a 6 year old for wanting breakfast. a child learns from the behaviour of his/her parents. setting such an example surely isn't right.

14. hippiehillbilly

EXACTLY,, SO IF "FOREVER MOM" WAS UP AN HAD IT (THE CHILDS BREAKFAST)DONE OUT OF LOVE FER HER CHILD BEFORE SAID CHILD WENT BITCHIN FER BREAKFAST...(knowin after 6 years what her slothfulness was goin to provoke);)

SAID MALE "EVIL DAD,", WOULDA NEVER RAISED HIS VOICE,, IN THEORY...:p

15. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

i think some of you are overreacting to the yelling. parents yell at their kids all the time, they are allowed to, mang! i got yelled at alla tha time, and i turned out okay, mang!

16. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

17. ms_charisma

ms_charisma Member

I just want to know what you want us to say?
    What was the point of making this thread????
    Like you've already told us about your life and you didnt take any of the advice, so basically i don't think anyone wants to hear you moan about your shitty life unless you DO something about it

You think you have no choices but you do! man you could go and levae your kid, leave your husband, change your name, leave the country!
    YOU COULD, that is an option
    althoug it is unrealistic, i dont think leaving your husband and getting a friggin job is that unrealistic
    there are THOUSANDS of single mums out there and they're fine

anyway i'm not going to waste my time, it's your life, and its not going to effect me if you want to stay in a shitty relationship and teaching your son how to have a dysfunctional relationship

cya later

18. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

Have you tried to talk to your husband? Counseling? Maybe the two of you can come to a compromise. A child should never be reprimanded for asking to eat! Hopefully the two of you can either work it out, or you'll find someone new...maybe at one of those single parent dances? Also, I don't think it's fair that you should be criticized for posting this thread! I personally don't know what you educational backround is or if you have a skill or craft that you could make a living off of. People shouldn't be so critical, maybe you can't make a good living on your own right know (in that case maybe you should go to school). Security is a human need and before you can live on your own you should have a way of prviding for yourself. I hope things work ut for the best. :)

19. kitty fabulous

thanks neckienoo. this is the internet, and only a very limited picture of any situation is possible, and when they can hide behind a keyboard even totally nice people are prone to act like judgemental assholes occaisionally. but they're right though, i should get off my ass and solve this problem. i've got 3 more applications out, i'm trying to sell my crafts in a local store, and i've got my name on the back-up list for doing tarot readings at the shop where i read at before. the job market here is pathetic. having a job can only help so much if i can't support the kids with it.

20. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Way to pass the blame on to someone else!!! Besides, even if he has a right to be mad, that doesn't give him the right to express it the way that he did. Isn't that the big problem here? People get angry. It happens and it's something we all need to deal with. It's HOW we deal with our anger that we should be focussing on. And this guy doesn't deal with it in an appropriate manner, in my opinion.