sad realization

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jun 2, 2004.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Go to a Ponderosa Steak house and see truly obese people...the flock there in droves!!!!!

2. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I am in the same boat, Trish. After 2 kids I just can't lose that last 15lbs. I'm learning to like me for what I am, but it's hard. I know I'm not fat, but I'm not a fashion model either. Let's face it, some of those girls are way too skinny....

3. crummyrummy

I gots to lose 30, uncle sam says so

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you certainly arent fat, trish.

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I agree with that.... where I work, I see alot of people who request not having a booth, because they cant fit in them.

6. crummyrummy

ant of em wearing suspenders?

7. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Tell me about it. I now weigh 18 pounds more than I did when I was 9 months pregnant. Two people have asked me if I was pregnant. But I'm gonna lose it.

8. crummyrummy

I was at a baby shower, and they had this game, guess how many toiletpaper squares the momma measured around...I measured myself and guessed that....I was much...MUCH...larger.......

9. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

God visits the hip forums? wow.

10. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i lost a pregnancy right before my husband & i married. i gained a lot of weight, and didn't get a baby to show for it. i didn't lose much of it before i got pregnant with shakti, about a year after we were married. i'm still about 50 or 60 pounds heavier than i should be. :( i think i need to properly detox before i can really start to lose, but i can't detox because i'm nursing.

11. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

Trish your not fat, darling. However, I understand because everyone thinks their shape is a lot worse than it really is. Just excercise and eat well. Maybe there is a speacil reason your body wants to hang on to a few extra pounds!!

12. crummyrummy

There Is An Ice Age Coming!!!! Miss Cleo Told Me So!!!!!!!

13. metro

metro self-banned

yeah, you're not fat, you just look tall. I wouldn't consider someone who looks like you to be fat at all. Everyone has issues w/how they look. I just try to be healthy.

14. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i thought you were gorgeous... fat was definatley not the word i had in mind.

i have the same problem though, with gaining weight.

15. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

well, thank you both of you.

i guess im not FAT.. but i really have been gaining too much weight... i need to lose 20 pounds, then ill feel better. :)

16. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

What is detox? I mean I know it is to get all toxins out of your body...but how?

17. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I used to feel that way too. Since I had Noah(my son) 8 months ago I lost 60 pounds. Make weight loss easy and fun. Don't make it stressful. Learn to recognize when your full and when your eatting for other reasons. Realizing it and stopping the impluses first off is the first step. Secondly, I drank a gallon of water a day. I ate a portion of dairy at every meal(dairy has been shown to help with weight loss). Don't fall for the carb crap either! And don't starve yourself, your body will go into panic mode and keep your fat! Jog, dance, do yoga, walk around with your husband outside, make it something fun! At every meal make it balanced, try to put more veggies on your plate than meat. Try to fill up at meals and not snack. If you snack you probably usually just want to grab something. So, when you get home from grocery shopping cut and bag all your veggies and fruits so you'll grab them instead! Plan meals ahead of time. There are more thing you can do too, if your intrested you can PM me. I did a 3 year research project on nutrition/weight loss in high school so I have a lot of suggestions but if your not intrested I don't want to rant on. ;) Just try to feel good about yourself and do things to make yourself feel good first and then the rest will come easy.

18. Velouria

Velouria Member

I've never seen you so I have no idea whether you are fat or not. But, if you really want to lose weight I have a suggestion that might help. By the PS2 game Dance Dance Revolution. It's really addictive and a great workout. And it's fun.

19. crummyrummy

ride a bicycle for 1 hour every day, coasting as little as possible, and keeping the gear as loose as possible to keep the legs moving as much as possible....

20. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Thy God can send you a shark to bite off your legs. That should make you lose 50 pounds right away.

Thous who wish to have a shark bite your legs off, please leave thy username.

Amen to me!