Sad Pathetic Posters With High Numbers

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by The_Mad_Buster, May 26, 2004.

1. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I think Buster is just trying to get you all riled, after all I seem to remember him having a full assload of posts in the old forums.

2. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Hey, Buster! If having a life means flying a swastika, I DON'T WANT ONE!

3. makno

makno Senior Member

suddenly.......life has new meaning ,,,,to me.....good thing you cant hear me sing!......i can clean the house and still be here!

4. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well this is a sad pathetic attempt at a thread. I seem to remember a few other gems of yours, buster. One about peanut butter, another to do with your damn Swastika and one entitled "Hmmmm?" or sumthin' like that.

I agree with seamonster, yer just tryin' to get people riled...as usual *yawn*

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

well friend....I am having sex a couple times with women I did not hit it off with yet who came at me(they like my ape suit) and I am looking back on it and seeing nothing really enjoyable about it. Of course I am having to be incredibly patient, I mean, no sex for years and years on end, but I am thinking it is not worth it so I am going to keep it up!

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

well that sounds like a wonderful idea herba.........and how have you been. i havent been seeing you around much as we must come on at different times.

but what i am thinking is that we should all just hijack this thread and ramble on and on and on and on and on and on about whatever we would like
    for instance, i woke up this morning to a downpour, went out to my car and realized i left the door open last night. the car door , that is. and the window down on the passenger side. so i had to ride in a soaked car this morning that also had a mosquito buzzing around cause he felt safe in there. the son of a gun bit be several times until i killed his ass.

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

mari right I am feeling horney because of the vicious story you related about the mosquito. So well when I rambled out of bed this morning I then biked down to the store and filled up my gallon water jug. I biked back. I drank all the water except what was needed to make a star tea sampler and a bowl of flax meal, which I poored soy milk and honey all over.
    Now I am here now and I am not sure what else but I am positive the nothing will constantly arise to lesser and lesser heights as we transcend space and time and I am loving it despite the parasitical equation tht we now seem to face.

8. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Right...

Hijacking this thread to say:

I love you, Ryan! [​IMG] You and your guitar and everything else aboout you! La la la!

I had a shittastic day at work (mostly because I didn't fall asleep until around 2:30 and had to be there by 7), so yeah. :( I'm gonna go nap for a while, and hopefully I'll feel semi-okay later.

9. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Like the way ya think, Marie! Hijackin's always fun ;)

Drag 'bout your havin' to ride in a soaked car. I've had that happen....no fun. I did yardwork at my grandma's house all day; mainly pullin' ivy off the back of her house 'cause she and my uncle (her son--he lives with her but he's too lazy to do any work around the house) are havin' a screened in porch kinda deal put on next week. I had to cut all the roots down at the base of the wall (which was all muddy btw) and in the process of cuttin' up the roots with a shovel I cut a ton of worms up!!! Their "pieces" were all squigglin' around and I didn't know what the hell to do. I honestly felt bad about it! Ended up pickin' up all the worms (the messed up ones and the ones that made it) and found a new home for 'em and just hoped for the best. I know, I'm weird for carin' about worms....I just don't like to kill anything; bothers me for some reason.:eek:

10. badassdawickedmoose

badassdawickedmoose Member

please... don't bring it up...

11. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yeah and I thought I spent way too much time on these boards, and I see some posters here with 1000 posts already, thats just fucked up. Must be nice to not earn a living and spend hours on end on these boards.

12. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am certain that you have too many craps in your behind today, madcrappie, right now is a good time to deal with it.

13. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This is so funny with complete strangers trying to justify why the spend so much time on the net....poeple are so easy, and ha ha.....suck some cock baby, I know who you are!

14. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I spend time on here because I can.

15. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Have you met the two girls yet, you know for sure by the way they are on here that that most certainly put out!

16. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am noticing right now that part of your brain stem has most probably ruptured and your hoping to pull together other biologically maladapted individuals. Good luck and aumin'.

17. Butterflygal

Butterflygal Member

:eek: I actually have a life. That explains why I haven't been postwhoring. :p

18. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Is there a problem with people who have 1000 posts??? :mad:

19. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Personally I am lvong them most!!! *grin

20. makno

makno Senior Member

public humiliation mandatory for all posters now exceeding 1000 ,let me see what would be fitting punishment .....internship at colon hydrotherapist.....