Sad Pathetic Posters With High Numbers

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by The_Mad_Buster, May 26, 2004.

1. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

All this fucking meaningless babble is fucked up, some of you that have such high post numbers cant have a fucking life and probably are sitting on your fat asses waiting for your ssi check to come in. Just a thought...who actually has a life?

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I had a life until I died.

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i have lots of a life. but 8 hours of work to play w/ you all.

4. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I have a life, although it might not be what some people think a life should be, but they can go to hell in a handbasket for all I care.

5. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Marie, where did you get your life? I want one.

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

FOUND IT on clearance at the dollar store

7. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I have no life. I also get off work after 1 am most nights and there aint shit else to do.

8. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

well i worked behind a computer for 9 hours a day for two years with nothing better to do than post and chat on aim. wasnt bad, i got payed to talk on the net and sit on my ass, i even made some money on e-bay from work HAHA.

now i don't have a life, well I do but it isnt as exciting as some think lives should be, so i sit at home all day cooking, sewing, chasing babies, making spiffy stuff and listnin to my CDs and about twice a day i get on the net during the babies "NAPPY TIME".

I go to festivals and concerts all summer so I actually have a life for a FEW months LOL

9. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

You're just jealous because I'm better than you in every way!

10. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

please give yourself more credit, having children isn't just a life its a caree

s

11. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i would be interested to know what your opinon of having a life is.
    oh and if you find it so F***** up in here and the people in here, you have a choice wether to hang around and add to it

s

12. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

don't get me wrong i love the babies but i dont have much of a life outside my house............

gotta get away from the family every once in a while but since i got married none of my single friend understand what the hell is going on and think I am ignoring them..........they are all crazy

13. makno

makno Senior Member

the good news is im about to get a life!whaddya know ....shit happens. now everyone can catch up with me , cuz ill be like not here much!!

14. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I used to have so many posts on the old forums, lost them all, but I don't care! That's not what matters. I actually never look at people's posts or hardly ever...

You like talking with people, you have things to say, and in the end it makes a lot of posts, yeah! But it doesn't mean you don't have a life... you can read and post a lot in a very short time, just like you can stay 10 hours on the forums and post 2 messages... it doesn't mean anything!

Me I have a life... a very busy one at the moment actually, but it doesn't stop me from coming here :) I just check my e-mail, work on my website and do tons of other things I have to do at the same time!

15. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I only work 18.5 hours a week and make more than I used to full time. I am home untill 2 and everyone I know is at wrk. Plus I am off from school. I am anti social and always decline invos to go drinking after work. I am a sit on my ass, talk on the net and smoke a bong load kinda girl. Plus I have 2 more weeks untill summer semester.

16. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

PHUNKY-i thought you had one kid, you have 2?

17. FreeSpirited420

FreeSpirited420 Member

I'm here 1 to 2 times a day. I don't think that hardly constitutes someone for "Not having a life". I have other bullshit to attend to in "real life", so... I don't think a 16 year old talking trash really matters to me.

18. Friend

Friend Banned

"Sad Pathetic Posters With High Numbers"

You mean me?

19. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am much preferring to live my life here then, well, for starters watch TV, go to a bar full of morons dickheads sluts and horney sweaty disease ridden anuses, uhm, let me think, go to college where I am told what to do and encouraged to think exactly like the teacher, socialize with cow-like groups of physically impressive ape suits, erm, what else, oh, play guitar for people who are hypercrticial and not as well as I am mentioning hypocritical, hehehehehe, when I could just sit here and plug my mic on AIM and sing to ginge! And it's all free and people juddge me and I am giving them probably the same kind oh hell antithesis is AllWays dishing out, muhuahahahahahaha! ;)

20. Friend

Friend Banned

I agree with you except about the part of the bar sluts.