sad, lonely and confused

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by mariecstasy, May 25, 2004.

1. kier

kier I R Baboon

your not whiney at all!!!

A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses.

2. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

you know, you are right i am not whining just expressing pain and frustration.

to tell you the truth as time passes this is harder not easier. i spent all last night curled in a ball crying. why? rejection? ego is bruised? uncertainty?

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

:(

lonelyness? that's what gets me...

it is still pretty recent and raw, it will get better i'm sure...do try and keep happy, and talk about your feelings (like your doing now, so way to go *hugs*)..don't bottle it up, as it will drag it out

it'll be hard, but it will get better...and you sound as if you have the strength of spirit to do this :)

4. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

oh i do. funny thing about me is that i have experienced so much in my life that has caused grief that i am unable to feel it sometimes.

4 months now i have been strong and pressing forward and now all of a sudden i am having my butt kicked. i hurt so bad. but i think i need to hurt. i will finally let myself. i'm not used to that and it makes me uncomfortable. i really wanna be by myself and hurt. but i dont wanna sink into that, or am i sinking into it now

i dont know that it is lonliness. perhaps it is. perhaps its my ego being hurt that my husband could move on so quickly. perhaps its frustration that there is so much on my plate. perhaps its jsut i wanna give up

5. kier

kier I R Baboon

don't give up marie, let your feelings out, but don't give up, because you still have the strength to go on, even if you don't know it!

if you ever want to talk, kier_here@hotmail.com ....but i'm still young in life, i haven't had that much experience in what you are going through, but i'm around if you need

i guess words can't express how you feel...how can you describe a tear? take care, it WILL get better!

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

thank you. i have no intentions of giving up. its just i have never felt this extreme in my feelings and it frightens me that i think of even giving up. but trust me and believe me........i will not and in a while i will be stronger than ever. i know this too!

7. kier

kier I R Baboon

brilliant, i'm pleased :)