Russian...

Discussion in 'Russia' started by Sasha_girl, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Treehugger23

Treehugger23 Member

õåé ïèïëû[​IMG] èíòåðåñíî à èç Ãåðìàíèè çäåñü êòî íèáóäü åñòü?

2. wolf_at_door

wolf_at_door Senior Member

I admire the letters... But somebody better translate them to me before I can tell if I also admire the words... ;)

3. SelfStyled

SelfStyled Banned

Privet sasha girl
    kak dila?

Im Russian on my father's side and love Russia , ohh and Russian girls.....( my favooooooooooourite! :))

Altho the ones I cross paths with tend to be German based lapdancers- who end up pretty diffic to have a relat with: (....! ( dont know whether to smile or get mad and unhappy lol).

Anyway as I was born in England , Ive got a natural aversion to other languages , apart from Russian cos I want to learn it , cos its in my blood.:)

Ive also been meaning to finish the design for my Russian tattoos - so if any fellow Children of Mother Russia can help , Id be eternally grateful.

Best wishes all.

4. morcheeba

morcheeba Member

I learn russian too(I'm from Estonia). It's a very difficult language though.

I've also been in St.Petersburg. It was nice.

5. DevilSaNgel

DevilSaNgel Member

LOL I understand many of the words you Russians write. The rule is same in Macedonian language.

Јас сум Марија. Како ви е име?

6. DevilSaNgel

DevilSaNgel Member

The funny thing is that I found some ancestors with my last name from Russia for which I never knew about, (probably they splitted apart hundreds of years ago)... now they are in the United States...

7. Ann-Akim

Ann-Akim Member

Ýñòîíèÿ Ææåò!! è Ìàêåäîíèÿ rules! ß âàñ âñåõ ëþáëþ. Êàê õîðîøî ÷òî ÿ ìîãó ïèñàòü ïî-ðóññêè è íå âñå ïîéìóò!!! Òîëüêî îñîáåííûå!!

8. Ann-Akim

Ann-Akim Member

DevilSaNgel, ìàêåäîíèÿ slavic?

9. DevilSaNgel

DevilSaNgel Member

yeah, I am slavic. Sorry, my PC can't recognize your font.

10. Ann-Akim

Ann-Akim Member

11. Katinka

Katinka Member

Hi, I'm Russian. Yeah, the language's difficult for foreigners :)

12. Ann-Akim

Ann-Akim Member

yeah i speak russian

13. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Im keep meaning to learn Russian properly
    But I was born in England , am very lazy and have the short term memory of a recovering pot head - not the best attributes for it.

Im Russian and Slavic on my father's side.So would love to learn it if I ever moved to Russia or did alot of work there.Im also thinking of doing a "road trip" across Russia.

14. Katinka

Katinka Member

You'd better do it in the summertime:)

15. IamnotaMan

Hmm , yeah unless I fitted special wheels with big spikes on them for the ice.
    Knowing my luck Id probably get arrested for running over a bear .. or a gypsy : )
    ( Would I get arrested for that? :) )

Is there much in Samara for tourists to see?The plan was to end up in Novosibirsk , maybe sell the car and fly home.

16. Katinka

Katinka Member

Nevermind the bears, you won't see them!:) You can only find them in a deep forest somewhere in Syberia.. Where noone will arrest you. Or in the Zoo. Gypsies are easier to find:) /What cities do you intend to visit? Moscow & Peter should be first (Peter - that's how we call it))), as for Samara - it has some pleasant views, esp. on the Volga river, museums, parks & so on, but when you're in our main cities you feel like touching History.:)

17. IamnotaMan

Yep def wanna start at St P.I have an ex from round there , she always calls it Leningrad.Then Moscow - if I was deciding all the route , Id probably choose most of the trip there : )
    My grandfather was born in Kiev when it was still Russia.
    Would love to go there , but it makes the route trickier.( maybe run over some Ukrainian Nationalists ; ) )

I dont know much about Yekaterinburg , Novosibirsk , Nizhni Novgorod etc.One idea is to see how far we can get , and end up somewhere really exotic- seeing how it changes from England to finally Asia.Maybe sort of tour with a road movie edge.
    Ive heard the country folk know some good mushroom recipes
    Can make for a good trip ;)

18. Katinka

Katinka Member

Yeah, some people still call it Leningrad. About mushrooms - haven't heard, but it would be interesting;-) The road takes a lot of time, it's difficult, I think. I've travelled by car several times, spent 2 days on the road, it was really exhausting. Besides, most of our hotels are not a big pleasure... Don't know much about other cities. I've visited SP, Moscow & I'm going to the latter again this summer. Someday I think I'll visit GB. I want to see Liverpool very much:)

19. IamnotaMan

I dont mind about the hotels -its just the idea of a long trip and to see the "real" Russia.I remember my grandmother telling me about her trips there - back in Communist times.I wonder is security a potential problem with foreign cars that stand out in the countryside?

Liverpool is a great place to visit.European capital of culture this year.Lots of music , culture and sightseeing - with the Lake District (and Ireland ) nearby.
    And Liverpool has the best football team - I hope to see them in the European final in Moscow in May.

20. Katinka

Katinka Member

Then good luck! I'm not a football fan though.. I'm stuck in music :) Well, no problem should arise with security - we have a lot of foreign cars even in the countryside & smtms even with foreign numbers. But be careful, the securities may want to cheat you... As for the mushrooms, they are pretty good in the suburbs round Moscow they say :)