Russia Says It Will Arrest Openly Gay Tourists

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Wolfman's Brother, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

You can choose not to act on being gay. You can have gay feelings, but not act on it. You can't choose not to be black or female (even though that is an issue of its own these days, unfortunately).

2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I don't like it, and I never will. That is also called taking a stand.

<3

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

This pic from one of the ones in St Petersburg, I assume the one on the left is the gay one, the one on the right one of the neo nazis, even though he looks elfish, more effeminate

[​IMG]

Probably joined up that mob in the first place, a lot of it being angy that because he is a bit girly looking everyone else assumes he is a bit that way, cops more jokes than most other guys. A lot of girls holding back a little giggle if he talks about a girl he's into (I'm sure you've done that type of thing before). Or can never get a girlfriend because a lot might talk like you, gay is wrong, but he never gets a foot in cos they all will just assume he's gay cos of feminine features, no matter how often he tries to affirm his straightness.

Guys cant choose to not be short, or girly looking, you cant really choose not to be androgynous....or as you said before most gay guys you've met are ultra skinny....some straight ones that have a high metabolism or some health thing like diabetes 1 that keeps them really skinny, thus many assuming they may be gay as a result.

The category that are the straight ones extra angry because certain features means everyone else assumes they are at least a little that way, its not like we are not used to them.

Kind of doesnt really mean anything, cos they are not really angy at us, just tying to hard to convince everyone else. Also doesnt mean anything from you if you say gay is wrong but then turn around and make fun of the girlyish ones that are straight or automatically just assume they are gay - its part of the reason they are angry in the first place.

And this is the part where you say you are not like that, you dont do that....but you all do

4. Shale

Shale ~

Glad you pointed this out. That foto always was so weird.

Guy looks like he plucks his eyebrows. However, I have noticed many Czech guys shave their pits, so grooming in that part of the world could be a cultural norm that we are not used to.

5. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

Yes, politics can be quite, er, complicated at times in the United States of America.

So, a Christian is totally justified in his, or her, attempt to limit the freedoms and benefits of another--based upon Scripture? Isn't that kind of, like, casting judgment, or something? Such as, perhaps, hypocrisy? (Given the logic that you have provided above, i.e. forcing others to obey personal religious tenets.) I mean, to Me, the whole thing just comes off as entirely superfluous, and--quite honestly--rather arrogant. Aren't there much bigger problems in the world right now that the body of Christ could be addressing?

Even if somebody were to be employed by the state, no-one will ever be forced to wed a gay couple in a church: that would be in direct violation of the First Amendment.

It's completely possible to choose not to vote on certain matters--for a variety of reasons--including a lack of jurisdiction: nobody possesses the prerogative to legally bar gay couples from marriage. That is My opinion, and until I am presented with compelling evidence to the contrary, I will continue to advocate on the behalf of gay couples everywhere for equal access to both marriage benefits and basic human dignity.

6. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

Straight people can have straight feelings, but not act on them.

Paul was pretty adamant about the virtue of celibacy, you know.

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I know. I practice it.

8. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Russia has NOT banned homosexuality. It has banned the aggressive promotion of homosexuality to minors. Big difference. Just like ANYWHERE in the West, you can't promote ANYTHING sexual to kids. You can't promote orgies, heterosexual oral sex, normal sex etc etc.

So once again, we've seen a failed smear campaign against Russia. Instigated because America got caught illegally snooping on the whole world, AND planned to blow up ANOTHER Middle Eastern country.

The other strange aspect to all this, is that a Media Elite has slammed Russia, yet these laws are actually widely supported in polls in the West. So, so much for "Western democracy...."

9. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Not STILL sore about WW2.. And WW1, are we dear?

And whats with the "we"? You aren't even allowed nukes, unlike the big boys and girls... :D

Note to self, imagine having your foreign policy dictated by France... hehe

10. AiryFox

AiryFox Member

One does not choose to be straight either. One just is.

I have never heard a valid argument against homosexuality. It all boils down to disdain brought about by the yuck factor, which is not logical.

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I've heard valid arguments why people are against homosexuality, after all I don't have to agree with them. I never heard a valid argument why homosexuality should be forbidden by the government though. But there is something to say about promotion of homosexuality. After all if I look at a dutch gay parade I don't feel like I'm watching a demonstration for gay rights. I just see a party with half nude gay people in provoking sexy outfits. Not sure kids have to see that.

'We, homosexuals' is probably what she ment.

12. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

So then, should you be legally barred from marriage?

13. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Build your own house and pay for it. Then it doesn't or shouldn't matter for the marriage thing.

14. Asmodean

Because marriage in our western culture wasn't officially all about remaining celibate until you married someone of the opposite sex?

I see where you want to go with that but the comparison would be missing it's goal since in the traditional sense marriage was ment to be between a man and a woman, so technically gay rights does not necessarily have to include this traditional marriage in my opinion. Not that other peoples marriages matter to me, it's just that I can see how catholics for example would find it an intrusion on a (partly christian) tradition. There is (could be at least) a wide area between sincerely accepting homosexuals and granting them a traditional heterosexual marriage.

15. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Hmmm, the foursome marriage could have a re-arranging capacity for sexual preference. Now, of course, is this all practical for the community in the sense of wealth?

16. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

To the best of My knowledge, it's possible to obtain a marriage license simply by visiting a municipal court.

There are also several churches in the US that perform wedding ceremonies for gay couples--regardless of whether or not those couples are granted legal recognition by their state.

Seperate but equal is not equal. For instance, we have to consider the possibility that people will find loopholes that allow them to disproportionately allocate benefits.

There is not a single legal argument for banning gay marriage.

17. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

In other words, it is heterosexuality which is some kind of heroism for the dictators of Islam to be justified for their otherwise cowardly acts of intentional materialism in the name of civilized progress. This is my heart. I shall push no further.:window:

18. Asmodean

Russians are the dictators of islam?

19. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

If Russia doesn't want the fags, then might I suggest a new vacation destination.
    Maybe we could get the Olympics moved here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc2z3h6sgNE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc2z3h6sgNE

20. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

That means the existential other man is proven to be an American only when defenceless, i.e., needs no verification for trust; but if this other man or you yourself have even the slightest suspicion of concealing a gun, the verification becomes the principle of the fellow consciousness. In fact guns create the unknown minds about one another.

The souls of an American is the soul of Mankind.:biker: