Russia Bans the Quran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wolfman's Brother, Sep 28, 2013.

1. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

It was fairly spot on.

Some muslims are assholes and kill people. By your logic, this means that islam is fundamentally flawed.

Some homosexuals fuck kids. By your logic, does this mean that homosexuality is fundamentally flawed?

Hell, there have been murderers, psychopaths, rapists, and child molesters in every culture... should we just launch the nukes and put an end to the cancer of humanity that is spreading around the world?

2. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Agreed , Glen. I prefer doggie , can odon twist that one into a personal appeal to sucuumb to terror?

Oh, and eggs, your answer is a very emphatic YES!!!!!!

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

So by comparing homosexuality and Islam, are we saying that people are born Muslim, or being gay is a lifestyle choice?

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Some people do not value freedom of speech for everyone I see. Nor do they care to judge/perceive an individual that happens to be a believer in a certain religion as an individual person but rather project the most horrible and extreme personality on them... :( This is what of course is utterly desperate and hypocritical. My take is that Glenglen as a homosexual is being an extremist because of certain convictions muslim people often have. As with christians this consensus can change if we are constructive, progressive and fair and not judge them by their own merits. Condemning them all as a group like homosexuals have been treated in the past is making you just a bad of a person as a homo-hating muslim. Only difference is you're in the other camp.

5. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I'm saying that picking one characteristic of someone and blaming that on their crazy behaviour is unfair.

6. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Glen's sexual preferances are irrelevant to Western survival. I am amazed at the number of islamic shills on this site. No small wonder why the euro continent , save Russia and Suisse aew doomed.

7. Asmodean

Only if you're joking or a simpleton.

Repeating your unrealistic fears for other countries/continents or projecting them on a religious group of people as a whole does not make it more of a truth.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

My Sexuality Has No Connection To Any Religious Faith, And Was Never

A Part Of This Discussion Until odon Introduced It.

I Stand By All My Previous Posts...:)

Cheers Glen.

9. odonII

odonII O

How 'desperate' is: 'I Have Never Met A "Poofter" That Strapped Explosives To His Body,

And Then Killed Innocent, Men, Women, And Children..'

?
    Like has been said: 'Condemning them all as a group like homosexuals have been treated in the past is making you just a bad of a person as a homo-hating muslim. Only difference is you're in the other camp (pardon the pun).'

Your e.g was pretty flimsy, Glen.

As a UK citizen I'm supposed to be worried about a handful of extremists that might blow me up?
    That is a pathetic reason to distrust ALL Muslims.
    I didn't think you are stupid, Glen, ...but if you can't see the hypocrisy in your comments , then you must be stupid.

10. odonII

odonII O

GLENGLEN

You are monumentally missing the point, Glen.

You irrationally hate all Muslims and let all those people irrationally hate all poofters... do you not mind being a prejudiced idiot, Glen?

11. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

I'm actually slightly shocked Glen :0

You're cooler than that, man... come on... besides, the UK isn't fucked because of Islam, it's just fucked. Not completely fucked, but it's getting there..

12. odonII

odonII O

It's basic prejudice. I'm talking about prejudice. Glen is a hypocrite.

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

History Has Shown That You Most Certainly Should Be...:)

Cheers Glen.

14. odonII

odonII O

Apparently not.

To be fair, I know what Glen is like with regards to Muslims. I just like letting him spew his hatred for others to see from time to time.

15. Asmodean

Glenglen must be ok with people perceiving others such black and white, except when it's a group of people he himself is part of of course: then they are entitled to say the most retarded things about people who happen to have a holy book that is taken out of context by fundamentalists and extremists. I think comparing the current western mainstream society and their acceptance of others AND where they came from (not accepting certain kinds of people for centuries) is inspiring enough to believe the muslim community (especially those that came to our countries but in the end as a whole) can grow tolerant enough as well. This takes time, sure. But the polarizing path angry or scared people like Glen and Riptide choose to go will not be more constructive.

16. odonII

odonII O

Well I'm not, hypocrite.

17. Individual

Individual Senior Member

What Muslim would feel comfortable living in a Nation that banned his/her Quoran? It would appear to me that Russia is sending a message that they do not want to spread Islam within their country.

Essentially all I am saying is that people should refrain from living where they are obviously unwanted, and Russia seems to be making that clear, and Muslims still have many other places they can go where they are wanted more, like Great Britain.

18. Asmodean

Blinded by hate and fear always makes for a firm judgement.

19. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Just giving a wake up call. You , sir, are seemingly intelligent enough to make your own choices. Have you sized up your birka lately?

20. odonII

odonII O

Go to the conspiracy forum and read a few threads about homosexuality being a form of population control. In is indeed seen to be the downfall of western civilisation. You seem to be another hypocrite, too.