Running Away...

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by A Clockwork Orange*, May 8, 2004.

1. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

I want to run away, i've had enough of everything. I've come to the stage in my life where I need to be on my own for some time. I need to get away from people, and sort myself out. I can't take it anymore! I hate people, and I hate the way things are! I need to find myself, I'm going to run away...

2. BoogyInYrButt

BoogyInYrButt Banned

SEE YA. WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA!

3. A Clockwork Orange*

lol! And when i thought things couldn't get any worse.. they go and change the bloody hip forums,

4. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i know how u feel, i wanna do that sometimes too maybe not to ur extent but sometimes i just want to run to like canada or something and stay there for ever and find my true self

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

run my friend run!

don't you dare to look the fuck back

run far from here and when you get there
    you will be here

oops I mistook myself for your tracks

RUN MY FRIEND RUN!
    and don't let those fuck heads catch up to you AnyFuckingWay

RUN MY FRIEND RUN!
    into your death shall we smash some how, some way

And I thought about suicide for three hours
    it would have to be done in the deep cold ocean
    a journey where nothing nobody matters
    and I am always there
    and I am always here
    wherever I am
    the same bull shit is a flower

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I recommend Death Valley. It is a great place to be in the summer.

7. #fRaG!Le.prometheus

#fRaG!Le.prometheus Member

you're a coward...go where you want...it won't change anything...well...it could get worse if you don't act...in a special way...

8. FearlessPride

FearlessPride Member

Run away, but not forever.
    Go take some time to relax and calm down, put things into perspective - then come back and deal with them. :)

9. WishYouWereHere

WishYouWereHere Member

ahmm.. canada isnt a real country

10. Moro

Moro Member

I say go for it.

I've run away twice, and I know exactly how it feels to want to escape. Everything seems to get complicated and there's so much to think about that you can't think about yourself, until you just wanna scream at everyone to "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"

I say run, then come back when you've found yourself. Otherwise, you might just go crazy. (I truly believe that I would have gone nuts without the freedom running away gave me)
    But find somewhere to stay first. Park benches are hard and cold, and find somewhere with a bathroom.
    That's my advice, from a girl who lived it.

~Moro

11. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Nah, running away is defeatist and pesimistic, and besides if you simply run away then you'll have nothing. Instead of running away from something, find something to run to.

12. judasmalfoy

judasmalfoy Member

hey, moro, i gotta few questions for you. how exactly did you go about running away? i've been wanting to for a while, but i want a full proof plan first. what kind of parents do you have? the kind that go after you, or the kind that sits back and lets you do whatever? mine would search for me, that's why i needa plan...any helpful info would be great...

13. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

hey man.. consider your parents first. i ran away to california once, and put my mom through A LOT of shit.

major regret. also, my friend veronica did, and i happened to be on acid the day she chose to, and her mom( a friend of mine) wanted to talk to me about it and ask if i knew anything. she was freaking crying(which schoked the hell outta me, to see someone so together crying), i really felt her man.

there is a beatles song about this on seargent peppers, although i cannot recall the name.

14. A Clockwork Orange*

Thankyou, i agree with what you say and this is what i want to do. Sorry i didn't make things clear, i don't want to run away forever.. that's just stupid! I want to take some time to find myself, and clear my mind :)

15. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Buy powdered milk.

Fuck Midgets.

16. A Clockwork Orange*

Thankyou for the advice, Midgets just don't do it for me

17. #fRaG!Le.prometheus

#fRaG!Le.prometheus Member

now that you made that clear, a good way to escape is to make music or do some sports very intensively...i practiced ken-do for a while an i still love making misic alone, just to play for myself...sometimes people come and complain, but for me everything sounds perfect after a while...thats a true relief...for me.
    you might want to try that before you physically run away
    best wishes

18. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I can relate to what you say you're feeling. I too sometimes want to run away and get my life sorted, sometimes i just want to get away from everything and everyone.
    I've been under a lot of stress lately and my health has been suffering the consequences. I'm trying to get myself together by meditating a bit, but there's no privacy in my house, so i guess i'll try that some other time...
    If you need someone to speak to, dont be afraid to send me a Pm. I'll be happy to talk to you. I completely understand what you're going through.

peace

19. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

since the age of 7 I have had a bag packed, hidden in my room, with everything I need to run away. When I was 13 I just thought wtf, if my life sucks it's my problem, I'm not gonna be a pansy and take off. I need to grow up and deal with any problems I might have whether they are under my control or not I have to deal with it

Not solve my problems, but deal with them.

20. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

running in place is as effectively ineffective as running to some other imaginary space
    :)