Rubbing his perineum/prostate massage?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by cherries52, Jun 9, 2008.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I get very aroused when stimulating my prostate with a dildo or anal sex toy. Doesn't take long before pre cum starts trickling out. As for perineum stimulating - feels real nice when base of penis is very hard.

2. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Like all things sexual it can depend very greatly on the person. If your man likes this, but not anything to do with his anus, it doesn't make him weird or strange or say anything at all about you - it is just what he prefers.

As you probably know, the penis is a LOT longer that the part you see outside the male body. It in fact has a "root" that goes deep into the man's body and is anchored to his pelvic bones by several ligaments. So there is a part of the penis that is hidden just behind the skin of the perineum, just above the anus. This part of the penis also gets erect during sexual excitement. Kind of just "above" this part of the penis sits the prostate.

E. g. if you apply pressure to his perineum, it is possible to apply some pressure to the prostate which is just behind the perinial wall. E. g. if you press just above his anus you can press the penis's root and just above it affect the prostate. The prostate plays a huge role in "making" his semen - much of what you see as cum when he ejaculates is secreted by the prostate.

As for what it does for a man I can only tell you what I experienced, each man will have a subjective take no doubt. Playing or stimulating the prostate can be pleasurable and does often result in more intense orgasms with more semen and more intense sexual ecstasy being experienced. What I often did was a teen was to straddle a hand basin when I feel my climax coming on, then kind of lower my body so my perineum pressed into the cool porcelain of the basin. When I then started cumming, as you probably know, there are rhythmic contractions of the muscles there which causes the semen to shoot out of the penis as the man climaxes. These contractions were then kind of constrained as my body weight was forcing my penis to lie flat against the basin's edge, thus constricting it from contracting and moving like it wanted to. This enhanced the orgasmic ecstasy quite a lot, and I'm pretty sure it was because the prostate was being affected by the pressure to the underside of the penis's root.

It does not necessarily (in my case) delay the orgasm - if I want to delay orgasm I can (rather firmly) push in a thumb under the head of my penis (just below the tip where it divides kind of and flows into the shaft of the penis) and press -hard- - this can usually arrest an orgasm that is about to begin and stop the climax. Other men may have other preferences or likes... communicate and find out what he likes in this case.

As for making it faster, the prostate in my case has no effect - more on that in a moment - but when the male orgasm arrives at its pace, pressure or manipulation of it - see below - can enhance the actual orgasm - but it does not speed it up for me / make me cum or climax quicker.

The bigger load bit it true, again in my case.

I've done this once or twice and was a bit ambivalent about it afterward:

When I want to directly stimulate my prostate, I usually tried to get into a relaxed frame of mind and make sure that my rectum was quite clean (otherwise you can get feces on your finger/s or have some leak out of the anus.) So you can take an enema and flush out the rectum / or apply an enema to him. Anyway, I'd then kind of crouch and make sure my anus was extremely well lubricated - an intimate lubricant or KJ jelly can work. Also extremely well lubricate the finger you are going to use. I then took my middle finger and while trying to relax my anus, VERY slowly (reaching in from the front) inserted my middle finger into my rectum. This was quite uncomfortable, and still is, BUT - just at the full length of my finger's reach, against the front wall (toward my belly) I can then feel what I can only describe as a plum-sized bump or nodule - THIS is the prostate.

I then masturbate, rubbing the penis with my free hand. If I rub the prostate consistently during masturbation, pre-cum starts leaking out much quicker and is more in volume than usual. My other finger I then move around, stroking around and under the prostate. This can be VERY intense, sometimes so that it is almost painful. Anyway, I keep masturbating and wiggling the finger against the prostate. As orgasm approaches the prostate starts tingling, and I press harder on it and rub faster - I also tend to loose control easier - usually I can hold off. When orgasm then happens I press my finger hard into my prostate and there is a much greater sense of "fullness" or urgency than usual when climaxing, and I can feel it pulse and contract as the sexual delight overwhelms my body. My anus then also grips and grinds around my finger and this can be immensely stimulating - anyway, when the semen then shoots it is usually much more than typical, but has a different consistency - much more milky and maybe thinner than just climaxing without prostate stimulation. The sexual pleasure experienced can be -extremely- intense, sometimes so that it is not really pleasurable, or, maybe so pleasurable it is edging on pain rather than the exploding, burning ecstasy it usually is.

Also, once the seed has spurted out the prostate in my case is immediately EXTREMELY sensitive and there is even a bit of pain. I then tend to withdraw my finger rather quickly.

I definitely cannot cum from just rubbing my perineum, but playing with it can enhance an orgasm.

Hope this helps? ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. juliekatt

juliekatt Members

I recently started doing this with my man and i can DEFINITELY say it's made him cum so so much harder, and I don't know why I never knew about this before. The only bad thing is that it is VERY MESSY. Not even the finger up his butt is messy I mean when he starts his orgasm he pops up halfway off the bed and lets out a huge cry. Then he proceeds to empty THE ENTIRE contents of his balls, prostate, penis, probably digging deep into some deep dark part of his balls that hadn't been let out in weeks. For like a full minute at least. No girl can handle all that in her mouth, I don't care who you are, so it winds up everywhere. So I put down 2 towels now and don't worry about it anymore! haha

1 person likes this.
  4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

It's the 2017 bump for this thread.
    It's a decent discussion. Let's keep it up...or flaccid...or whatever.

So for 2017, who is poking their prostate for fun and profit?

If it's new, how would you want a partner to suggest such play/how would you approach your partner to ask for it?

1 person likes this.
  5. drumminmama

Jmadre, don't be a sneak...post.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

yes please.

7. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

you could even slid a finger in

8. jmadre

jmadre Member

I've enjoyed with my gf. She's into doing it.

1 person likes this.
  9. drumminmama

How did it get brought up, and by whom?
    How does one start this conversation?

I'm thinking over pizza and blurting out, " hey, can I poke my lubed, gloved fingers in your butt to give you a mind blowing orgasm?" might bother the pearl clutchers at the next table.

Note, I would not actually do this, although we did go for pizza tonight.

10. fritz4urkitty

fritz4urkitty Members

I'm 64 years old the prostate isn't what it was a few yrs ago, having it massaged works for me gets me fully hard and turns me on to. It also helps me to have a hard good orgasm. So I say yes to rubbing perineum and a prostate massage.

1 person likes this.
  11. fritz4urkitty

fritz4urkitty Members

Lucky guy your husband, I would love to have a lady who would be willing to slid a finger in my ass and rub my prostate makes me harder and makes me cum really hard and good.

12. drumminmama

Useful info. My sweetie is a year older than you.

Not sure who this is to, but if you mean my (non husband) guy, yeah, he's incredibly lucky.
    So am I.

13. drumminmama

So, am email of what I was disinclined to spout at the pizza joint originally went unanswered, which usually means he’s thinking.
    Two nights ago we got a surprise “date” and while I had enough fingernail growth going on to make internal a no for the night, external +rimming+ tongue probing made him very happy.

14. Goander

Goander Members

The only way this works for me is when my wife lays her vibe across it and holds it tight.

15. TripleT

TripleT Members

Interesting how the dynamics are always different in every relationship. If the tables were turned, how would you suggest he bring up the topic? A mid day, random email? During sex? Randomly in the car?