roxicodone 30mg

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kilo/camilus, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Gravity

Gravity #winning

They can go for $1 a milli all day. Most dealers I've ran into let em go for $25, or $20 if you're lucky.

They're in demand here in East TN though, and the supply isn't that high therefore people can get those high of prices.

2. dpc1192

dpc1192 Member

Where I'm from they were 13, sometimes as low as 11 sometimes as high as 15.

Now I'm stuck in MIA with no one who's good, and nothing to do except my fucking methadone just so I don't get sick.

It blows.

3. iNSoMNiYaK

iNSoMNiYaK Guest

I'm in Central Florida right below O town (Orlando) and next to Sanford... I was getting them for 6 a pop in quantity, and 9 or 10 for one a piece.... Now everyone's jacked the price up I'm looking for a new connect lol. But i do sum myself every once n a while they're pretty dope...

4. 3head

3head Member

haha enjoy 9 to 10, 25-35 ea no madder how many here in ky :S

5. RxRepublic

RxRepublic Guest

6. ness33

ness33 Member

I got 30 30mg roxis two different occasions last year for a grand total of 112 each time. The kid didnt know what they were and wanted to buy an ipod. it was amazing!

But not after losing most of my connects to jail or death...roxis go for 20 a pop on the norm here in missouri.

Would just switch to H but all we got is tar and im not gonna touch a needle...shits just not for me.

Midwest is pretty crappy for pills and pretty much everything other than bud, gotta get most stuff outa state.

7. xtothea420

xtothea420 Guest

So many Florida natives on this board....nice to see.

Anyways, I never really noticed the convenience and luck of living in Florida. Prices AT MOST are $12 for (1) 30mg Roxy. More you buy, the more you save. Dangerous fuckers, but its a feeling like no other.:afro::love::afro:

8. 2farnorth

2farnorth Guest

Seems like you are all LUCKY! A 30 mg roxy here goes for 65.00 all day long if not 70. I wish i could do like you and get them for 10 hell i would drop 3,000 dollars in one shot.

9. 2farnorth

2farnorth Guest

wanna sell any? Im sick of paying 65 bucks for one 30

10. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

honastally...it's not worth it anymore. Give it 5 years before these things become impossible to get and people charge $80 a pill if they have one

When i was in college in 05 they were all over for $20-25...now...$40 gets you 1 if you are lucky to find one...not worth it

the pill mill days are long gone

11. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

Give it a year or 2 before all pill mills are shut down and they won't be that price much longer

12. johnalexander

johnalexander Guest

I dream of finding a connect like that!!!

13. johnalexander

johnalexander Guest

"Amen to that"!!!!!!! i am very jealous!!!

14. johnalexander

johnalexander Guest

nothing worse then being n a new town with no connects!!!

15. BlueBaby2679

BlueBaby2679 Guest

I used to deal them so i was buying full scripts at a time it ended up being about 15-20 a pill but then I resold them for 30 all day no problem in Pennsylvania. Now I just moved to Binghamton, NY and cant even find them :( I would rly rly rly LOVEEEEEEE one rite bout now!

16. BlueBaby2679

BlueBaby2679 Guest

feel ya there..same problem here

17. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

i got a txt from my college dealer...she has a person who can get them...women who gets a script every month. I thought they were phasing these out...but no?