Roswell/Area 51

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Eric1976, Jul 14, 2019.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm certainly not an expert on the subject but the few times I've read about them, I was under the impression that even a few photons would disrupt them, if that's the case, I don't think it would matter where they are set up.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

But what about the impact on the near surroundings? It would just be there like a serene opening?

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That's probably where the baton is passed to sci-fi people to conjure up.

I'm assuming it would have to significantly distort space-time

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

in case no one ever noticed, roswell and area 51, are two entirely different places. they're not even in the same state.
    but don't tell the loonies, let them figure that out for themselves. lol.

Asmodean likes this.
  6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I’m sure everyone knows that but the OP.

Roswell is in New Mexico and Area-51 is located In Lincoln County, Nevada.

Btw: The Roswell aliens were taken to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol oh wtf ever. You and your stories. :p

:tearsofjoy:

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

when i was in the air force fifty years ago, that was hanger 18 at write patterson afb, which had appearantly been converted to a giant cold storage unit. groom lake/area 51, is of course an extreme high security area within nellis afb, which is in nevada, rosewell is of course in new mexico. but of course these are tiny details to people who want to make a big gosh wow out of everything.

the truth about area 51/groom lake (no lake there any more, just a big flat place where one may have been a long time ago) is that it is also where underground nuclear armament testing took place. though of course portions of the area were also used in the development of the xr-71b, and other, experimental aircraft. not anti-gravity though as far as i've seen any evidence.

which is a fun fantasy, and of course not intrensically beyond possibility, but not really too likely to find there as far as i know.
    what i'm getting at here though, is that a craft so equiped and not malfunctioning, could in principal, land and take off from any large enough flat enough area, which need not be much larger then the craft itself. the parking lot where i live for example. and with a cloaking device, like the klingons, and not like dr who's tardis, that actually worked, no one need observe or know about it.

like so many other things, unidentified, does not of course have to mean, or not mean, e.t.alien, or anything else.

so i think if 300,000 people, were somehow able to visit area 51, the high security area within nellis afb in nevada, i think they'd probably be disappointed by a bunch of dusty empty warehouses, if they didn't get radiation sickness from residual ratiation from former underground nuclear testing.

but of course, you never know. personally there is a place, i rather suspect more likely, that is not even close to any of the famous named locations, but then, i have no memory of personal physical alien contact there. but again then, maybe i wouldn't, ala men in black, if i had.

Asmodean and GLENGLEN like this.
  9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

nye county actually. the big one, shaped like a mushroom, in which nellis is located.
    tnx for reminding me where wright pat was located. i knew it was way east of either of the better 'known' locations.

10. hotwater

The Kingdom of Nye where Art Bell the former host of coast to coast am used to reside

themnax likes this.
  11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

everything is 'hidden' from people who are too lazy to get up off their fat ass in front of a television and crack open a book.
    not by governments, which i'm not claiming are innocent either, but that's about something else entirely,
    but by the simple economics of the entertainment industry.

governments DO hide things, sometimes, for the convenience and advantage of politicans in power,
    which is rediculous and can never be entirely purged from happening,
    'national security' makes a great excuse for hiding the usual celebraty gossip kind of things about which politican slept with whom,
    but alien contact, sure they'd try to hide it, and hide it from each other,
    but from the alien point of view, would any nation's military, be the furst people they'd seek out to make contact with?

"take me to your leader" is a silly cartoon cleche'.

12. hotwater

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I could hear air raid horns and they never mentioned them. Also with the cannon noises, It seemed a little too late. Like I heard boom boom then seconds pass "oh wait now I think they're shootin at me".

But if it is real I feel sorry for this mystery Jill. Even though she should have not let him fly there. And he didn't even say I love you or anything. See someone starts shooting at me I'm saying alright they're shooting at me, Laura, I love you babe!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  14. hotwater

He was never contacted again by Jill, but then again there’s speculation that she may have been paid a visit by the Men in Black (MIB)

Back in the day listening to Art Bell was like listening to the original broadcast of Orson Welles War of the World’s only every single night.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I wonder why the MIB. I mean if he got shot down he didn't see any UFOs so she's got nothing, unless she has something else we don't know about on her person.

16. hotwater

Bernie Sanders Pledges to Release Any Info About Aliens If He's Elected in 2020

Of course, that's if there's any alien info to release.
    [​IMG]
    (Image: © Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty))

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  17. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

That's if the Pentagon doesn't threaten to make up a story and put him in the mental hospital if he talks.

18. hotwater

Bernie made that pledge on the Joe Rogan Podcast.

If memory serves Trump made that same pledge back in 2016, but as we slowly learned over the past 2 1/2 years he's crazier than a June bug....lol..

19. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Reality TV really is stranger than fiction and, being a politician, nobody knows that better than Bernie. Sometimes, I think he welcomes the pain, just so he doesn't laugh and cry at the same time.

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

every nation needs a place to hide its military developments. secrecy of course breeds speculation.

as for letting people know whats going on there as far as they can without compromising the real reason the place exists,
    i think mr bill and everyone since except the shrub has said that they would.

why any president would be watching fox infotainment when they had the authority to actually see for themselves,
    just defies my comprehension that anyone could be that non-curious.