Roswell/Area 51

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Eric1976, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

There could be multiple places on earth where unexplained/mysterious occurences take place! But yes, the Bermuda triangle is one of them.

WOLF ANGEL likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There seems to be portals and gateways around that location for interdimensionable beings. This knowledge is easily obtainable on TV shows like Ancient Aliens. :)

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Maybe they send exiled aliens because it's essentially impossible for a wormhole to be stable in this dimension.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Which is why that UFO crash landed...

See, you're starting to get it.

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Just because we don't know 'how' doesn't mean something 'isn't'

Eric! and themnax like this.
  6. Bob Lazar says the craft are maintained at area S-4, not Area 51. I don't think the government would even acknowledge a base's existence if it had that kind of a secret there. I don't think Area 51 is where they should be storming. But they aren't serious. They just want to make a big joke. A big fat dummy dumb dumb stupid dumb dumb dumb joke. I like the joke. I think it's funny. But I want to know the truth as well. Is there Roswell? Is there a crashed flying saucer in a hanger at area S-4? I believe it's true.

Eric! likes this.
  7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It's my understanding that there is a rough idea of 'how' they could work, this observable universe just doesn't possess the type of matter required to make it so. So the entities that traverse the wormholes would either be beings we couldn't interact with or they would have to lose their extra-dimensional properties in a Flatland-esque way upon reaching our dimension.

Asmodean and WOLF ANGEL like this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's why many UFOs are cigar shapes and stuff, nothing like aeroplanes. They don't need aero drag with wings and fins.

9. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Maybe that's why people see 'Spirits / Ghosts'???

10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I never thought of that one, but anything is possible/
    Who knows, they may decide to pay us a visit and land in the middle of a film set. The film producers would think that it was Christmas and try to sell them the distribution rights for Mars.. LOL

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

oh aliens definitely help make movies, how do you think the moon landings were filmed? ;)
    it's all starting to add up isn't it.
    First it was laughed at that aliens would visit this remote part of the world and now we've distinguished realistic possibilities and implications as to why.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The stupid thing is if the USA are aware of aliens and developing weapons to use as protection then the aliens already know that information also.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Id laugh if Area 51 was actually a secret ebola/anthrax research facility and 100,000 arts undergrads and dole bludgers stormed it

Or chimps with the zombie rage virus and thats how the world ends

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Very Much Doubt There Would Be Any Noticeable Change In Their Appearance Or Behaviour.... :D

Cheers Glen.

16. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

I should write a screen play. What a great, reasonable and realistic start of the zombie apocalypse. Assholes storming a military base lol

17. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

sounds like the set up for a Black Mirror episode.

guerillabedlam and Cmdr76 like this.
  18. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bunch of dumbasses gonna get shot....by aliens!!

Cmdr76 likes this.
  19. Asmodean

The idea that aliens picked up a tv signal and assume an sf series is the real deal is not new. I think at least 2 movies have been made with that premise (comedy naturally :p)

Cmdr76 likes this.
  20. Asmodean

I thought there's also the possibility a wormhole never opens in a planets atmosphere, but always in space. Or if it could be in the atmosphere or on the ground its unwanted anyway because its not like a normal doorway but could be rather destructive to the near surroundings