Roswell/Area 51

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Eric1976, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Eric1976

Eric1976 Jedi Knight

I just read that Roswell/Area 51 is about to be inundated with those who want to see alien beings. According to sources the military police will be ready and are on high alert. If the military base wasn't hiding anything then they would not be trying so hard to keep people out. The government is in fact hiding something and have been for years.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

For Goodness sake - It's as if people haven't heard of misdirection

Driftrue likes this.
  4. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

I’m looking forward to see how this all plays out.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I am too. Of course they won't find any aliens though. They would have been moved somewhere else.

Eric! likes this.
  6. Eric1976

Eric1976 Jedi Knight

That's a given. There are a lot of other warehouses to hide the aliens and their crafts. Like I said before the military and government wouldn't try so hard to keep people out if they were not hiding things. Can you imagine them using captured alien technology to build a super weapon or even a real life Death Star? I can.

7. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

Something is definitely up though. Navy comes out with a new UFO protocols for their pilots! Feels like any day now they are just going to come out with it

Eric! likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I know half a million people said they were going on Facebook, I mean even I said i was going to one of the posts lol but I mean, do you really think even 5% of that would actually show up?

Eric! likes this.
  9. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

It’s going to be exciting to watch. When is it September?

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It's convenient that the government can get all the Interstellar Aliens to only land in a remote part of Nevada when they got an entire planet available.

Maybe their spaceships aren't buoyant and that limits their options but still, they got a few continents. The government must have something there that has overwhelming appeal to the aliens.

11. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

The nuclear program I believe is out there. R

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The Death star was for blowing up planets in order to make other inhabited planets comply. What would they blow up in this case? Earth? :p After settling themselves on Mars or something? Lol. Yes i can imagine a lot.

13. Asmodean

Maybe they're not spaceships but transdimensional ships/vehicles and the 'port' is simply there ;)

14. WOLF ANGEL

What do you mean like:-
    upload_2019-7-15_17-37-19.jpeg

Well they have to do something with former TV/Movie sets, and given that Hollywood has the skills to make out spectacular fantasy seem true ...…. oh the things theyl do to fleece the tourists

Cmdr76 likes this.
  15. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

So you are saying the extra terrestrials are drawn here from our movies/tv? Like they think we possess technology that they don’t have?

16. Asmodean

I was thinking more of a natural occurence like some kind of weird gateway that happens to come out in that area. Not such a constructed one. Just speculating though ;) and saying it might not be space travelling aliens as we so typically picture.

Cmdr76 likes this.
  17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

So you're suggesting the government has the power to contain aliens that can travel through interdimensional wormholes? or that Area 51 coincidentally happens to be located where an interdimensional wormhole is?

18. WOLF ANGEL

No - I'm saying that the populous of certain opinion can often be led by the imaginative dreams and perceptions that they sell - and not the realistic scientific probability - one makes profit by them the other educates - but, with no dollar gain

Eric!, Cmdr76 and Asmodean like this.
  19. Asmodean

The latter. I'm not suggesting it is so btw. Just suggesting it could just as likely be closer to that than a crashed spaceship.

20. WOLF ANGEL

One could say that the triangle of Bermuda rather than Rosewell would be a better location for a Natural phenomenon of time and/or unnatural construction (?)