Roseanne

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Apr 4, 2018.

1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i might actually check it out now that i see how many democrats hate it

machinist likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i actually did the same. but it was when i was a kid and the original roseanne ended. i never really watched it back then but was aware of it, and at the end my mom told me that dan had died, and when i asked her if she meant the character or the actor she said the actor. i don't know why she said that, but i just assumed it was true for a long time, until he suddenly appeared in new stuff.

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Did she get him mixed up with John Candy?

4. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

I lold. Good one.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Watched the third episode tonight

Debbie from Shameless is just as annoying in Roseanne. Its like shes playing the same person, just with a different family

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think so? it was right after the last episode where it was announced that the character was dead (i am a little curious how they reconciled that with a new season). and i'm pretty confident she knew the difference between those two. i suspect it was a simple miscommunication that just didn't get resolved for a long time.

7. Eric!

Oh ok

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Im glad I'm not the only one that notices this. I think she was horrible all over and pretty bad parent to boot. Raising that little shit DJ boy that rude prick needs a slap around the ears. Typical trash though she let's her kids get away with anything and follows through with her mouth.

Lynnbrown and Eric! like this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

I lold DJ in Syria ..

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

He was a just a rude brat and I tell ya if any of us 4 girls came close to 20% of that kids attitude we'd have been smacked severely. The thing about him though was his character is so true to life in terms of some people. I generally call them deros.

Eric! likes this.
  11. deleted

deleted Visitor

Certain Darlene will get into a lesbian relationship. Being single shes bound for the jump. hard to say right now where shes at in life..

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Probably a cross between Daria and Tina from Bobs Burgers.

13. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

CANCELLED!
    Another victim of twitter... is she a victim of the promise of free speech or is she just stupid for airing her private political views publicly?

I can see from the above comments that the most conservative of you hated her, and yet she is now a liberal turned Trumpy.

Guess she couldn't discern reality from fantasy anymore... I was thinking to myself all through this season so far, that she really does struggle with opioid addiction in real life.

Let the lawsuits fly! Watch as the cast members run to disassociate themselves after sucking at the tit of promised fame and fortune. The whole scene is kinda sickening.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats retarded.

18 million viewers last week, i.e one of TVs highest rating shows.

All cancelled over one tweet?

15. Eric!

She's a lesbian

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

Fox will grab it up on 3weeks.

SpacemanSpiff likes this.
  17. Eric!

She's trash and always has been, but I liked the older episodes.

scratcho likes this.
  18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

big surprise

ABC News media bias rating is Lean Left.
    ABC News media bias is lean left. This bias has been confirmed multiple times through the AllSides Bias Rating™ system, and has been more broadly believed and supported at various times. For example, during the 2008 election, ABC News, along with the other two major broadcast television networks, donated a total of $1,020,816 to the Democratic Party given by 1,160 employees. On the other hand, only 193 donations were made for a total of $142,863 to the Republican Party.

The AllSides Bias Rating system assigns ABC News a bias rating of lean left. The results from the January 2013 Blind Survey rates the ABC News website on the border line between lean left and left with a flat normalized score of 1.83 and a raw score of 1.79. The UCLA 2005 study, based on the television news program rather than the website, gave ABC News a center rating but very close to lean left.

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

She compared a black man with an ape. This isn't about "left-leaning bias;" it's about decency.

What a disgusting comment she made. She and Kathy Griffin should get together and whine about how they're the victims...

Lynnbrown, Eric!, ZenKarma and 3 others like this.
  20. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In no way does that cancel out the 24/7/365 bullshit of Faux, Limbaugh, Weiner, Larson, etc, etc,etc. Rosanne is a right wing squack box.

Oh--forgot that SOB Hannity.

Tyrsonswood and ZenKarma like this.