Rose quartz bracelet

Discussion in 'New Age' started by Sunburst, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

I bought a roze quartz bracelet yesterday, from an East Indian hop out of town. Now, all day long I've been REALLY mellow and seemingly more mature and understanding, even when I'm not wearing it. I think I'm going to get back into crystal healing again...

2. PamTSE

PamTSE Member

It's not surprising:) Rose quartz brings about compassion, works with the heart chakra .......

I love working with crystals, the hardest thing for me is when we get a new shipment in and I have to grade and price them...sitting in the middle of 10 lbs of crystals can definitely leave one BUUUUUZZZZZZZIIINNGGG...LOL

Blessings,
    Pam

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

mm... I love wearing crystals... it's amazing how ~ it's just that they're, simply, rocks ~ they give off this soothing vibration! How healing...

4. Tamee

Tamee naked

I don't get the whole crystal thing.

5. Tamee

Tamee naked

I get it now. It's a lot more simple than I thought. It's about the feeling you get from the beauty of the stone/whatever. My friend, Megan made this necklace from a piece of agatized coral, which is coral that's been turned to glass from being at the bottom of the ocean/sea/water for a long time, and I just love it.

6. LotusGem

LotusGem Member

I love crystals. I bought 4 new ones today - blue aventurine, leopard skin jasper, flourite and chevron amethyst.

7. Bikshu

Bikshu Member

I have something shocking to tell you! Its all in your head. EVERYTHING is in our heads. But dont worry, it doesnt mean they are not significant. We should be able to find healing energy in everything, if crystals work for you, use them, but dont stop there.

8. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

i think this is an excellent point. crystals, by their nature being forged from billions of years of cooling into a colorful translucent geometrical form, are something that automatically stimulates certain moods, healing and otherwise. but when it comes to their spiritual value, the crystals themselves are worth no more than concrete. the feelings are produced by YOU, not the crystal.

9. SillyDreamer

SillyDreamer Member

I get a similar feeling from rose quartz. I liked to keep some on me when I found that they helped me sleep and the dreams were intriguing. I started keeping them on me in daytime too, which was soothing, but I soon found that they were keeping me a bit zonked out and in dreamworld, even when dreamworld was no longer appropriate! So I switched to more energizing and focusing crystals for the day and still sleep with the rose quartz.