Rose Flack

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by dixie_pixy, Jan 29, 2009.

1. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I don't know if there is a post around here somewhere about this, but, as you guessed I'm too lazy to check but I didn't see one on the first page.

But, did anyone catch American Idol last night? I loved this little cute hippie chick. She recently lost both parents and are living with her best friend. She's so adorable and she's an ok singer.

[​IMG]

**SPOILER** i hear she didn't make it any further than the Hollywood rounds.

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

She'll die in a car crash in a little over a year.

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

american idol, that show is still on, LAME!!!

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I'll take the bathing beauty over her any day :cheers2:

[​IMG]

Hotwater

5. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Stop watching American Idol.

Do something productive...

Read a book.

Take a walk.

Have an adventure.

Smoke a joint or something.

Get a life.

6. usfcat

usfcat CaterCreeps

Yeah I got a wonderful vibe from her too. I hope it's not all some trendy-hippie act. I'm not much for American Idol, but I live with my parents, so I can't debate what is on TV. I was REALLY surprised to see a barefooter with dreads auditioning for that show. Interesting to say the least.

7. A-Bear's-Vagina

A-Bear's-Vagina 2 Kings Chapter 2 23-24

american idol has nothing to do with true artistry or music. I have no interest in it and anyone who would try out for it can have no interest in true music either.

8. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I don't watch American Idol.
    Yeah she's cute.
    She says she's getting breast implants as soon as she gets rich.

So she's a loser.

9. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

really? she's awful and trying too hard. that bothers me. and her face is a horror movie.

there's a few women on there i'd hit like a hurricane. but i guess i like faces more than i thought. and dude, there's this one chick on there built like brich shithouse. i want her.

i love the hippy chick's voice, but the rest of her irritates me.

10. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Ha, she has a MySpace. She's a cocky little thing. Reminds me of so many of my friends, lol.

11. mamaKCita

i like american idol. i like the singers. some of them managed to give me goosebumps with their voices. i like that sorta thing, and joey runs around singing. what happens to them after, i just dont' care.

*leaves to go watch idol*

12. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I especially like the ones who can't sing worth a damn. The wost of the worst is always my favorite episode.

13. mamaKCita

that first group sing was awesome. i loved it.

but all those bitches in the "divas" group were fucking stupid and melodramatic.

14. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I would never consider turning off NatGeo or TheScienceChannel for such garbage

15. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

We turned the cable off, but we still have some channels. We watch The Simpsons and Seinfeld and then comes American Idol. I've found it's great entertainment, people are so dramatic, it's hilarious.

We basically make fun of every single person that appears on the show. I like the hippie girl's voice. I didnt watch it last night though, but I have a real issue with her hair. Seriously, what the hell is going on there? It's like a mix between dreads and an emo haircut.

16. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Haha yeah, the worst they are the funnier it is.

17. mamaKCita

it's just such fun. me and dave enjoy the hell out of it. during the commercials, kai practices doing the splits, joey sings, etc. and when people get all pathetic and weepy, we tell the girls "see how ridiculous they are when they whine like that?":D

18. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Sorry if not everyone of us lives on the edge at every waking moment :rolleyes:

19. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I think the show I watched about the history of Russia was WAY more entertaining, but hey, to each his own.

my wife watches all kinds of gay crap on MTV and Lifetime and shit

ugh, tv couldn't get worse, till I find out she also watches that biggest loser show.

now I'm scared. I think shes trying to get me on there with those fat fucking hogs.

20. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I would love to be one of the failures auditioning. Id just go on dressed as a woman with clown face paint and praise the glories of psychedelic drugs and alcohol, and then say "go read a book America, you are being unproductive"