Roommate Issues

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by MarcoWasRight, Feb 4, 2009.

1. MarcoWasRight

MarcoWasRight Member

He doesn't own anything for me to fuck with.

2. polecat

polecat Weerd

Then that ^ .

3. MarcoWasRight

MarcoWasRight Member

If anyone has any more ideas similar to the raw chicken, let's hear'em.

4. polecat

polecat Weerd

You're a fool, but if you insist...

-Cum into his shampoo bottle. This is sinister, but you get to laugh whenever he goes to take a shower and he'll never find out.

-If he has morning classes you can turn off his alarm, making him sleep through them.

5. MarcoWasRight

MarcoWasRight Member

I'd rather not touch his shit. Cumming in his shampoo bottle would be pretty low but I will remember that one if he tries to pull any fucked up shit on me. I've thought about turning off his alarm but honestly it wouldn't make much of a difference. He usually will make it to class but never on time. Most professors will count him absent if they have already taken attendance.

I've thought about taking apart my amp and having a large battery or something connected to the input jack. The electricity will not go through my amp but it will go through my cable. When he decides he wants to play my amp, he'll pick the cable up and hopefully get a nice jolt.

6. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I think the next time he does something stupid you need to call him out on it, then just keep doing that until he finally learns. This is the problem here, no one has taught him, he needs to learn.

7. stoned away

stoned away Member

just start taking shit and putting it in your car so he can't use it. i.e. cord for the tv, amp cord. Just so he can't use. then when he asks why isn't the TV working be like maybe you don't use right and once you learn you can start to use it again. If he can't respect your shit, don't let him use your shit and if he fucks with it, tell him he has to pay for it. simple

8. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

coat the bottom of the shower with olive oil.
    the raw chicken counts as biological warfare.
    spritz his sheets with something greasy, leading to breakouts and embarrassment.

the only serious one was #5 earlier.

9. phenix23

phenix23 Member

@ MarcoWasRight
    very good post, it was well written. (I can't say that for most forum post that long :) )

Anyway I agree with the others that say to confront him. Let him know how you feel and what pisses you off, but show areas were your willing to make consolations. There seems to be some good advice on how to confront him already.

I think the real motivator will have to be, if he doesn't take the confrontation well and continues to be a complete douche, you will need to stop giving him things. Start by buying locks for your room, kitchen cabinet and anything else that you don't want him touching. Get a mini fridge for your room and keep all your drinks there (again get a lock). Either put a pass code on the TV, or take away the power cord when your not watching. Stop giving him lifts (completely).

It sounds like you have been a very giving friend, but this guy hasn't been a friend to you. So you need to stop treating him as a friend and treat him like a roommate.

10. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

It is now in the lounge so your intended audience can read and respond.

11. MarcoWasRight

MarcoWasRight Member

Thanks! :cheers2:

12. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

you need to make a big deal about this. your just letting him walk all over you. you need to tell him these things and tell him to stop and if he keeps on doing these obnoxious shananagins ... you could always just shit in his pillow

13. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

that would certainly get the point across :cheers2:

14. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

id say again lock your shit up. Take the tv power cable out, lock the tv up, or get rid of it. Take the power cable out of your printer, or make it unusable somehow unless you fix it. Be mean to his girlfriend, call her a **** girls hate that. A bitch, whore, ect. You technically wont get in trouble for this, because its free speech. Honestly id just hit him as hard as I could in the nose and get some money back and head to a cheap apartment. good luck
    I got lucky, my roomate in the dorms smoked weed, and was chill as hell

15. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I would agree that you should talk to him about it. But you don't have be confrontational. I would suggest employing "I" messages, (I feel blank, when you blank...) this way, he wouldn't feel threatened, and you would be able to express yourself without putting him on the defensive. As startreken said, the issue here is with communication, and if you done express your needs or set boundaries, there is no possible way dot you to expect any degree of change on his part.

Best of luck!

16. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

im getting pissed off just reading this. i would have knocked his ass out weeks ago.

17. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

You would make the perfect room mate... ^

18. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

jeez dude you're all over me today arent you? ^

19. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

What are you talking about?

20. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

yo drew lay off him, hes new here.