Roommate freaked out...

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by DeathRowDisco, Apr 17, 2007.

1. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

a simple b complex vitamin & a glass of orange juice woulda brought him right down
    if u dont know that u shouldnt mess with anything over a very small dose
    some shrooms are so strong, 1 gram can make u trip to insanity
    never ever ever assume an 1/8 is an 1/8 is an 1/8
    he munched way too much way too fast..& you went crazy over a cock..

advice.. go trip on a nude beach ..problem solved

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I hear ya Eagle, and I agree. Its a shame, some people just do not posses the ability to think clearly and calmly during a moment of intense anxiety and social discomfort, and react in a way which leads to further problems. Sure, if she would have rationalized the situation, calmed down and thought about what could potentially happen according to her karmic reprocussions, as well as his, things could have gone smooth as butter. But she did not, and he did not, but like I stated above, life goes the F on one way or another. Thank god nobody got killed or put into a hospital for brutal physical violence to the point where everyone is locked up for a long time. The sun is still shining, they are young, and have plenty of time for more mistakes to learn from :)

3. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

From reading your post, it seems that you over-reacted I think. Unless there are details you left out. Like someone said, he wasn't even hitting on you, it was just an accident. Just let the man run around naked. Also I think it was very un-needed to hit him. From your words, it seems he was not physically harming anyone or himself, so there was need for violence...

4. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

I think the OP dun dipped out on us.

5. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

she's trolling most def

6. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

dude no offense, but I really disagree with how you dealt with it.
    if youve taken shrooms so much yourself, you shoulda been much more understanding, not to mention your husband HITTING HIM?!?!?! and raising a sledgehammer at him?? my fucking GOD, thats ridiculous! I would DEFINTLEY be flipping out if I was tripping and that happened!!!
    yeah he was naked, BIG DEAL. he was TRIPPING!!! yeah youre married, but its not like he was trying to rape you or seduce you or anything!

dude, if you had been tripping, none of hte shit he did would have seemed as weird.
    but come on! it sounds like the whole situation stemmed from you bitching about him being naked! just beacuse youre married doesnt mean seeing someone else naked makes you guilty of something! its a BODY, whoopy shit!

my god! I mean yeah it sounds like he was tripping out crazily and all, but it sounds like YOU escalated the sitaution, not him.

if friends of mine treated me that way tripping, I would never wanna talk to them again...

i mean come on, oyu gotta understand that whne youre tripping, youre TRIPPING. of cours he was gonna babble and say random shit, are you blind? and that he got naked, like ive said 43059403 already, is also something someone tripping woudl do!

the point was, if you cant handle babysitting someone whos tripping, then you shouldnt have let him trip in the first place!

7. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

sorry I flipped out there...^ it just all sorta flew outta my fingers! haha