'Roo and illegal substances

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by HallucinatedGreenLig, Jun 5, 2004.

1. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

not quite sure if this is where this question belongs but...

alright, this is my first 'roo and i was talking with the people i'm going with about drugs and such (even simple things such as weed) they also have never gone. and they said we'll just wait to get there to buy mostly everything. My question is... is it really that simple? i mean i personally would just bring my own and share. are there really that many dealers and such there?

2. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

Ive never been to a roo, but if it is like the other festivals that I have been to, which I am sure it is, you can't take about 5 steps without being offered to buy drugs.

3. deedly

deedly Member

Don't worry you will be able to get anything you need. Last year it was like open vending with people walking around selling everthing. What was so cool is that I sampled weed from all around the country. Have fun. Look for me I'm selling water and coffee. I'm the one with the big beard and glasses.

4. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

last year people walked down shakedown street (the road that lead pretty much everywhere) carryin huge buds in there knuckles just showing it off to anybody that walked by....I was offered molly about 15 minutes after pulling into the 6 hour line into the festival..when I got to the front of the line I was offered mescaline...when I got to our campsite I was offered mushrooms and LSD....couldn't walk to the pisser without getting offered drugs....that should be the least of your worries.....

5. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

alright thanks ya'll for the input, i was just so worried we'd get there with nothing and have nothing, but now i'm better :). see ya'll at 'roo.