Ron from NY chiming in here! trying to get an online petition signed!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by RMM, Jul 9, 2013.

1. RMM

RMM Guest

I tried posting in the different states area but all my postings were deleted,

I'm re-posting the post here.

To all who cherish freedom,

Our nation watches and the resolve builds to end Marijuana Prohibition in the United States of America.

We have to keep the pressure on our government to decriminalize marijuana.

Please sign this whitehouse petition,

http://wh.gov/lOmFK

Decriminalize marijuana, and pardon all marijuana convictions. Over 100,000,000 U.S. Citizens have used marijuana.

With over 500,000 marijuana arrests costing over $13 billion annually, and with more than half of U.S. Citizens favoring legalization the time is here to end marijuana prohibition.

Marijuana prohibition is very costly to society, wasting billions of dollars and billions of hours in law enforcement, justice system and penal system time, it also destroys families and personal lives and futures.

The effects of marijuana both physically and socially are less harmful than alcohol or tobacco, and adults should be entitled to make the decision whether or not to consume marijuana.

It's time to finally put an end to the criminalization of marijuana, This would not only allow our government to save billions of dollars, but could be a source of income and bring in billions of dollars in revenue.

Please help to spread the word on any social media you can, we need this petition to go VIRAL!

Thank you,

RonM

2. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

One link is all that is necessary Ron
    I will move this to the marijuana section :)

3. RMM

RMM Guest

To Wyldwynd

It's been almost 2 weeks since this petition was started and it will only run for 1 month total, on top of that in order for the petition to appear on the Whitehouse petition website it needs to gather 150 signatures. The petition has 130 now only 20 to go. There is another petition on the website for marijuana legalization that reached 150 signatures on July 3, it's over 2000 now so I guess I'm just a little anxious to get the 150 signatures, Ive been posting comments all over the web for two weeks now and we're almost there.

I thought it would be nice to reach out to each state chat forum to spread the message. Sorry if I broke the rules.

Sincerely,

RonM