Romanthony-Daft Punk is Dead!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 19, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Wtf
    (just wanna point out that i know he is not a member of daft punk, which the title seems to make it seem like but is...was...a house producer that is the singer in, i believe, 3 of daft punks songs... but yea, i associate him w daft punk, hence the title).

how did i not hear that... that was may 7th? I mean, seriously. I did not hear that until now and I'm really sad.

Well, I guess he died at age 45 on my husband's 35th bday. My husband LOVES daft punk and he didn't even tell me about it so I'm wondering if he even knows..

anyways i only found it out cause i looked up a song on youtube... prolly everyone else knows already but it was shocking to me.

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8"]Daft Punk - One More Time - YouTube

One More Time

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

but... why is everyone on youtube acting like they just found out? and why all the articles out today? (sorry my mind is spinning, so sad.)

4. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

i checked he died on May 7th. So yeah whats up with the delay

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

The family just released the info today apparently. I've been searching and all the reports are from today and it said something somewhere about his fam confirming it today.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I really love his voice. (loved his voice?)

7. Mike Suicide

"love" still sounds correct. any grammar nazis in the house?

8. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I think its love, because you can still listen to recordings.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah, I think love his voice is right. I mean, his voice is still there.

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

One of the best memories of my entire life was in ....2002? 2001? Not sure... coming back from a party in Bmore... still rolling.. me and Dan... smoked a j in the car and were listening, I think to LTJ Bukem on the way back... stop at this grocery store to steal whip its (lol) n when we get back in the car One More Time was on the radio and yea, it was over-played by then but we were still feeling great and it was a beautiful morning- not one of those days that the sun bothered us.. we still felt great... up but mellow n lovely and we got outta the car in the giant parking lot ...BLARED One More Time and danced around in the parking lot and I had this feeling of....
    Now... THIS... one more time is here now and life is beautiful :D (it also felt like fate that it came on in that instance... because you could feel a lot coming to an end in that pd. of time.. but it wasnt over yet)
    that moment and that song were bliss.
    and that song meant a lot to me at that time in my life (later it started to annoy me but i'm remembering the annoyance a lot less anymore)

11. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Giant as in, the grocery store giant. Or an actual giant parking lot?

That song still gets played occasionally in the clubs around here.

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

The grocery store Giant. At like 7 am. And it was snowing. I remember that and we had glow sticks and (a sml amt) of candy on... hahaha it was funny :D

13. deviate

deviate Senior Member

HAHA that's awesome. Damn I haven't been to a giant in years. I used to work at one in hs.

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Me too. In the deli. Haha.

15. Mike Suicide

I went grocery shopping one time and when I pulled into the parking lot I saw group of hooligans that looked like the just came from a rave and were drugs. They started blaring One More Time and dancing around the car and scaring off patrons who were trying to shop there. I wouldn't be surprised if they were shoplifting too. Some people have no respect.

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

:rofl:

on a sidenote-2013 is a very unlucky year. it is. im serious.
    im glad im bein HELLA CAUTIOUS this year. (i will not feel totally safe til this yr is over tho regardless) 2014... maybe a diff story. :D

17. Mike Suicide

Are you having bad luck this year?

18. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

No... I'm having great luck :D (lol)

But... I aint doing shit for shit to go wrong. Laying low, stayin outta trouble, keepin safe. Waitin for the shoe to drop.

(the weird thing about this yr is ive been calling out things before they happen... one wk before the thing in boston im tellin dan "something big is going to happen" ...dan's like "oh yeah? like what big?" me- "idk, not quite 9/11 but oklahoma city big maybe.. idk i can't pinpoint it"...

a wk before all these scandals in the news ... "there's gonna be some big scandal w obama soon"... dan- "what kinda scandal?" me-"i cant pinpoint it.... clinton style maybe? im not really sure on that"...

and just dumb stuff. the letter of the day on sesame street..every day time before they say it i think "it's gonna be P" (or D or whatever) and TA DA! it is.

dumb stuff or stuff i cant pinpoint.

but anyways, you'd think okay.. some mind expanding drug type thing? but ive been more sober for longer than i have been in many, many years so i dont know...

and ill say i do have a weird feeling about something else coming this year. something huge. but i do not know what to all and im kinda weirded out to even think about it.

19. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Ohhh one of the fancy jobs. I was parcel pickup and night stocker.

20. Mike Suicide

Wow if only you capitalize on that, you could make bank betting on horses and football games.