Role Play

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Jamie28London, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Yesterday I got home and my girlfriend and I were feeling really frisky. She told me to come upstairs in five minutes, which I did. When i got upstairs she was wearing fishnets, a sexy bra and her NHS id on her lanyard. She wasnt being herself. She was being the nurse, and she told me that the doctor was away and that she had to examine me. She also went very dominant, telling me i wasn't to kiss her back and that she was doing some tests. It was so exciting, she and I had the best sex, all the time with her being in the sexy nurse character. It was amazing.

Anyone else had fun with role play, whats parts did you play?

Todd56 likes this.
  2. One Halloween we went as Marshal Dillon and Miss Kitty, and kept the theme going when we got home. It was fun and yes, pretty hot.

Candy Gal likes this.
  3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

WE have done lots of roleplays and written plays for another Forum who market costumes

Her - Headmistress,Bad Cop . French Maid ,airhostess ,University Student,Sailor,Pirate ,Cow Girl , Stranger in a pub, Secretary ,Business Woman, Explorer

Me- Lecturer ,Head master ,Pilot ,Tarzan, Butler ,Captain of a ship, Pirate ,Sherriff, Cop .Interigator

Andy Schumer likes this.