Robotripping Dosages

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by SydMatterhorn, Dec 2, 2005.

1. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

MG's
    300 = trippy
    500 = crazy
    800>up = too intene for pleasure

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol 95 pound 13 year old wants to take dxm? puberty is just STARTING! dissasociatives are a huge load on the physical brain, one of the prime organs of change in puberty. but all 13 year olds think the older people dont know what theyre talkin about so on answering the q, i recon youd wanna start off with 150-200mg.

3. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

i've always taken 40 robitussin coughgels which is er...600 mg's i think...it always is an intense trip...whoever said robitussin dm is wrong...it has other active ingredients...robitussin coughgels are the way to go.

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

its ribotussin DX over here.

5. rydns

rydns Member

95 ponds!?!?!?!?! none

dont fuck with alcohol or any hardcore drugs (yes dxm is hardcore if used too much)

6. SydMatterhorn

SydMatterhorn Banned Underage!

alrighty, thank you all. i'll be taking 28 gel caps this coming saturday... most likely after a vitamin c supplement. for the ones who don't believe that i am mature enough for DXM -- well, actually, i don't really blame you for assuming that. however, i've done my fair share of experimenting with marijuana, alcohol, and a few perscription drugs... DXM is reasonable. and if it isn't, and i am in fact a *total* idiot... i'll just have to learn my lesson the hard way, eh? i'll be reporting back soon. thanks again.

7. erowid

erowid Member

yeah gelcaps are definitely the way to go, I think you should have something in your stomach for absorbtion though I took 40 on a relatively empty and puked harshly.

8. Fizzyliftingdrink

Fizzyliftingdrink Member

I'm so curious about how you this will turn out! I've never done DXM or anything like that, and I guess I'm done doing any kind of drug except for the occasional doobie (which to me doesn't even count as a drug). SoOoOoOo, let us know how it goes for you!

9. JayBird

JayBird Member

I hope you don't learn it the hard way. I know it's just an OTC med, but you're taking 14 times the recommended dose. I've done it, and it's some powerful shit.

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

its a matter of brain stability, has nothing to do with psychological readiness. if you had a bad trip but were physically fine then that would be a different story. but you dunno how it could hinder you, especially if you developed a habit, but thats another story again. at any rate, its extremely unhealthy for you - its not an opiate or benzo or somethin, this stuff messes with your brain in unnatural ways..

meh what can ya do

11. /jumanji

/jumanji Member

I read somewhere that its safe to trip about once a month(on DXM). but if you do it more than that you could end with problems later on.

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

its 'safe' to do practically any drug once a month

13. rydns

rydns Member

whats the world commin too

a buch of kids at a middle school were sellin oxy

13 years old and already doin drugs

im not much different but i read everything about the substance im going to try on erowid before even asking about it.

well have fun, go trip balls, puke your brains out and please just dont die

14. erowid

erowid Member

indeed the war on drugs has left more kids with dire fear, sometimes just less access, for mind expanding, ego softening substances like ecstacy LSD and marijuana, and a greater acceptance twards abusing perscription and over the counter meds, another bloody fiscal victory for pharmacuetical companies.

15. JayBird

JayBird Member

I'm not a school kid, but I tried it a few times last month out of curiosity. I started low and upped the dosage each time. I have to say, it was a positive experience. But it really put a lot of stress on my mind and body. The last time I did it was new year's eve, and I had a hell of a good time. But it took me a week to completely recover. I was depressed and lethargic, and even the thought of cough syrup made me want to vomit. Robo-tripping is so popular among kids in my area, that you can't even buy Robitussin off the shelf in some stores. At Wal-Mart, they have cards on the shelves that you take to the pharmacy, and they log you in before giving you a bottle.

16. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

whatever u do dont take 40 of those 15 mg pills and smoke 2 joints. i did and puked all over my friends floor and shat my brains out. hearing screaming all night and couldnt walk very good. seeing marylan manson vidoes in my head. not pleasant. no more of that for me...no more i weigh 125 so for u it would be even worse.

17. Mr.Hyde

Mr.Hyde Guest

DXM if you use this to get high USE ONE of the following Delsyum, Robotussin Long Acting (liquid), Robotussin gel caps. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT USE TRIPPLE C'S more common name Cordeciden Cough and Cold DO NOT USE ANY THING WITH ACETEMETAPHINE IN IT STICK TO FUCKING ROBOTUSSIN GEL CAPS OR LIQUID OR DELSYUM

just wanted everyone to "hear" that so to speak...you can fuck your shit up I know too many people who have had seizures and shit

peace and love
    - Mr. Hyde

18. The Mushroom Man

The Mushroom Man Member

Lions Tail is not an MAOI. The active chemical in it is called leonurine (sp?), and it is definitely not an MAOI because it has never given me any adverse readctions to other drugs in combination with it.

The Mushroom Man

19. Naww22

Naww22 Guest

Ha...all of you guys say the same stuff about DXM...I Downed Robotussin DM max(4 oz. bottle), Robotussin DM(4 oz.), Tussin Maximum Strength Cough(4 oz.);I've popped 14 Tripple C's(Coricidin Cold and Cough(at one time)) ANd i only weigh 110 lbs...I preffer DM MAX because over them all because its not as much of a trip as it is a high...(i drink it before school some days)*Tussin Maximum Strength Cough is the only one that has actually made me trip...(besides Tripple C's because they are a straight up trip(but extremely bad for your health(they swell your brain while in your system))---I am going to try Robotussin Liqugells soon......I've probably robo-fried 13 times in my life...and plan on more but will stop sooner or later so my body will not be fucked up when im old...(im only 13 now(ha i know, don't even reply and say "youre too young for this" because i know i am...lol) ****SOMETHING TO TRY****= Robo with Thc is a trip...(As a helicopter passed over i was givin the sensation of the apocalypse coming over me...letting go to life...it felt awesome but it was ended by a phone call from my dad lol...he wanted me to come home for dinner...

20. HippiePhishy

HippiePhishy Guest

So my husband and I saw the comment regarding Buckley's and figured we'd try it, we're about the same size but I have very minimal experience with DXM. I've taken Corcidin Cold & Cough years ago and remember feeling like walking on the moon, but this time I only injested roughly half of the bottle. I'm feeling pretty good but is there anyway to get rid of this awful nausea?