Robo-Gels

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by MrDot, Feb 5, 2009.

1. T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l Member

A lot of the stuff said in this thread is incorrect. One bottle of the ZICAM COUGH MAX COUGH SPRAY only contains 391.2 mgs of DXM not 540 mgs not 600mgs. It is not pure DXM like PBjube has said in this and other threads. It contains other inactive ingrediants like Citric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxylated lecithin, menthol, natural flavors, Polyethylene glycol, Polysorbate 60, Potassium sorbate, Purified water, and Sucralose. Do some research on the stuff you take before you do it. Same goes for the Robogels...not just DXM. If you want the best way to go, extract the DXM from two 5oz bottles of Delsym cough syrup dont be downing 40 gels that is not a good idea at all. Niether is drinking a bottle of the gross vial shit. There is a reason it tastes like ass and you feel sick to your stomach when drinking to much...they are called bitterents. They make it taste horrible and even upsets your stomach as to discourage our behavior...just like inhalants and cans of air (some brands add bitterents). That is why delsym tastes a little better, it lacks that ingredient. Not trying to be mean...just trying to help shed some light. Be careful and have fun. :cheers2:

2. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

i'm pretty skinny, 6' 170 lbs. i think i might have less than average sensitivity to the drug or something.

3. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

not to take away from your post because i think it's solid....it's 'deterrent' :p

4. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

actually on cans of duster ive seen the word "bitterent" as clear as day

5. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

:puke: i dont want to think of DMX right now. too soon lol. good luck to ya tho. delsym goes down like nothing just be ready for a full 24 hours before the effects completely subside

6. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

I can't even think about robogels without gagging. 20 is like the limit I can eat, and thats even pushing it. :puke:

7. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i said there were 390 mg of dxm in the zicam, some one else had stated there was like 540mg. also when i said it was pure dxm i ment there were no other active ingredients in it. obviosly there is other shit in the bottle:mad:

8. T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l Member

lol my bad i didnt realize what you were talking about. Sorry i like to rant when i pop my opiates. :) Anyway, did the zicam (first time using it) cuz you kept sayin it was good. It was great! I tripped mad balls on two bottles. :cheers2:

9. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

haha it never fails, i know wat you mean about the opiods, i kinda get tense or on edge when i do alot of them

10. Hesh

Hesh Member

k, i got 2 bottles of gelcaps, 40. :D ima gonna be extracting the dxm from the caps this time... melt them down in some water then pop them into a vial... this wont be till later on tonight though. i'll let u know how it went later on... hopefully its a nice 600mg trip. :D

11. julez

julez Member

heres a trip report
    i just did 300 mg of the generic robotussin brand the waltussin
    20 pills, 15mg each
    first time trippin and first time in vegas
    i tried 10 pills first, waited an hour, didnt feel anything

then i finished the bottle, and around an hour and 15 mins later, i was sitting in mcdonalds feeling it, i went back to my room real quick and i started listening to infected mushroom which was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    300mg is perfect for feeling high and drunk at the same time
    i was in such a great mood, i was enjoying vegas with all the flashing lights
    no nauseous feelings, except there was a few waves of feeling like throwing up
    the funny thing was i knew instantly when iwas sobering up
    it just hit me
    it was all in all a good time for 5 bucks i spent on the bottle
    do you guys know wats the recomended downtime before another robotrip?

12. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Hmm, I ussually wait a week, some people prefer not to make a habit out of it because no one really knows the full effects it has on your brain... but yeah, 1 week if eager, 2 weeks to a month if you want to be cautious.

13. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i have been abusing dxm for like 2 months and i tripped last week on a full bottle of delsym and really didnt have any strong effects on me, i think im gunna give dxm a rest for a little while

14. DCTXDW

DCTXDW Member

i've been informed that the absolute safest method of a recreational use of dxm is to wait a month in between each use.... however, i've used dxm (around 600mg each time) around 3 times within a month for 3 months in a row and have not noticed any change in cognitive or physicial ability.

15. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

im with u on that one, thats why i havnt stopped doing it yet lol