Road Rage

Discussion in 'People' started by monkjr, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

Obviously both parties were at fault. The SUV driver did his damage and the bikers did what most modern people do...overreacted.

2. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i agree, and while i'm not saying it was right, at least people are beginning to take notice of motorcycles....

3. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I hate to generalize, but around here, we don't even consider people who ride crotch rockets to be bikers. They're generally shitty, frat boy trust fund babies. It's hard to say who's at fault since the SUV did run over one of them in the beginning of the video, but I can tell you that guy at the end smashing his helmet into the window would find himself at the wrong end of my 357 if I was that driver. ESPECIALLY if my kids were in the car. No questions asked, I'd be firing shots.

4. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

My guess is the bike guys were have fun and taking up the road and the rover driver got pissed trying to get by. Both sides could have handled it better.