rmental problems?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by 1968_hippie, Jun 19, 2006.

1. 1968_hippie

1968_hippie Member

my friend terry is retarded and he always says he wants to smoke weed because his parents do it in front of him should i get him high could he die?

2. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

could u please repeat the question? :confused:

3. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

Yeah, just get everybody high, especially if they want to

4. Jahagafut

Jahagafut Member

.............>_>

......<_<

...........>_>
    I hope he doesn't like...end up killing you

5. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

lol tell me what happens

6. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

I remember the story of the guy who banged his friend's mentally handicapped younger sister. Ughh. Consentual, of course. .. .. .. too bad consent doesn't apply when one participant is mentally handicapped.

If his parents are smoking in front of him, who gives a fuck. I say go for it, just be careful.

7. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

Like what kind of "retard" (as you put it...) are we talking about?

8. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

you COULD end up looking like a bad guy... so it's up to you to weigh your beliefs of morality against the repricussions of pursuing them. I personally believe that if he wants to smoke, he should be able to, but if mind altering drugs could potentially harm him and it is unknown to both of you, it may end up not being worth it. Additionally, getting caught could potentially carry a graver sentence than simple possession, as they could charge you for giving it to him against his will, regardless of the actual situation due to his condition. basically, weigh your risks, make your own decision

10. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

i can tell he was going to but "retard problems?" because of the r infront of "mental" that he forgot to delete ^.^

11. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

i'd say ask him if he thinks he would be able to talk to his doctor/psychologist about what effects cannabis might have on his condition. if there isn't a danger of worsening it, and because he's your friend and (presumably) know him well, i don't think it would be wrong to help him get high.

12. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Member

It would definitely depend on what sort of mental deficiency he has. If he simply has a low IQ or something (which is still considered retarded) then I'd say go for it if he wants to smoke. But if he's got a real mental disorder, then you should definitely research it a bit more. Marijuana can worsen existing disorders like schizophrenia etc. so I don't see why it couldn't worsen certain disorders that make you "retarded".

13. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

haha we have a retarted friend, George who has been hangin out the places we hang out for much longer than us (he just rides his bike all the time)...and fcourse hes like 8 in his mind or sometn but we started smokin him up and he really likes it. We dont wanna get him addicted but hes often like man do you have some weed. And we bought him a pipe for his b day...

George has the right to smoke up too...we thought it would kinda get him to go a bit crazy but no he stays the same just....stoned. Some people say we shouldnt

but what do you call retarted

14. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

yes, the sudden administration of THC results in spontaneous death in retarded individuals...