rivers overflowing

Discussion in 'Hinduism' started by ChiefCowpie, Apr 17, 2007.

1. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

in driving to nyc today, i got a good regional glimpse of the 6 to 8" rainfall totals this area recieved on sunday

every stream, river and instant waterway gushed with torrents of water

could be seen were rivers encroaching on baseball fields and people's yards as well

whenever i see such torrents of water, i reminded of the ganges lore of when mother ganga overflows her banks, its god's love flooding our world

we can appreciate the cup is half full consciousness of such bengalis who celebrate this calamity as an inundation of prema whose life is brought into great discomfort when they must live on the roof of their homes for a period

in waiting for a transaction to be finished in picking up some desk furniture, i went for a walk down the highway and there was a lone canadian goose walking on the grass

geese are community birds..., they migrate as a group and if one is unable to keep up with the group, several birds will fall back and stay with it, or if it has to rest and is sick, stop and be with it

i said to him, "where are your buddies?,... yah gotta find your buddies"

i felt sad for him, he was so alone and not with his buddies

yesterday we had a shooting at a university by a gunman who appears by all accounts to be so alone and lost and without his buddies

from accounts too, other students tried to reach out to him and be his friend but he was too alone

i feel sad for him and all those impacted by this event and i pray for the flooding of god's love to heal their hearts

in the strange ways of this world, shared in the collective journey of each of us helping each other find our way back to the flock, i know this tunnel is one of

light

when i delivered the desk, to my dismay, i discovered a small dink where a chair had impacted the desk

in talking to the owner on the phone not yet seeing the desk, he didn't think it such a big thing

i think this is the way of our world..., not to trivialize people's sorrows and calamities, but i feel optimistic about our collective flock awakening and flying to stars

somehow, our journey is full of dinks and yet it is all so very perfect

and there is a river of love flooding our world

2. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

This is the same understanding that I have come to realize myself. Somehow , everything seems just fine, awards, criticisms, fights, community feelings, all of them seem the same. This gives us internal peace, and love overflows our being. :) Jai Sriman Narayana!

3. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

I <3 this CCP :) Thank you. :)

4. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

thank you jedi and nicole

in writing of poems or making art, i appreciate the life that has flowed through me of god and goddess to create

in other words as put by jedi, ":) Jai Sriman Narayana!"

5. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

It's that or extinction.

6. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

Our extinction is not possible, because we continue to live even after the end of human race... and yes the human race will end sometime in the future...sorry.

7. niranjan

niranjan Member

Yes, the human race will end in order to make way for the race of the superman.