Ritalin

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Communism, May 16, 2004.

1. Communism

Communism Member

I have a bunch of ritalin! Can I get high on those? lol

2. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Snorting it leaves a nasty afterdrip.

But ritalin did the worst 2-3 days of my life - but it was 1 day. Longest, too.

I took like 4 54mg concerta pills (which is time released ritalin to last 12 hours, 54mg is the highest dose there is) and I cracked the time released shells so it would all come at once. I did about 25 over the next 24 hours, including going to school, then ran out. I had this mild buzz throughout the day and was REALLY hyper. But then that night after coming home from school (having been up at this point 36+ hours) I couldn't sleep. I tried so hard, but couldn't. I had a miserable night, and I couldn't go to school the next day... I was tired, I couldn't eat (remember it's a stimulant=no appetitte) and I needed food, I was losing weight fast, and my metabolism was RUNNING. I was drinking bottles of water, about 4-5 in a class, my teahcer stopped letting me leave class to fill up water so I'd have friends do it for me (16oz bottle!).

I took 2 ambien, a really strong sleeping pill, which drugs me, and they were 10mg pills - 20mg is a dosage one can trip out on, and do lots of stuff and never remember it after passing out and waking up. I got FUCKED UP but wasn't sleeping - just awake and dreaming and shit. It wore off I might have slept a few minutes I didn't even know. Then the day sucked even more ass, and my stomach was KILLING me.

I finally ate the next night at 8:00PM and went to sleep. 60+ hours - more than 2 nights. It was awful.

3. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Grind up a pill and snort it. then smoke a joint.
    I promise you won't be dissapointed.

4. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

No you don't want to grind up the casing of the pill and snort that. Crack it open, but get the pill casing, ESPECIALLY if it's a time released one, out of the pile of stuff you snort.

You're still snorting all sorts of other stuff you shouldn't be...

5. Communism

Communism Member

Wow, so I can lose a lot of fat with ritalin?

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Ambien is awesome. Hugs for everyone!

7. Communism

Communism Member

Ambien? I feel so awake and tired right now...

8. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

[​IMG]

Yes.\

9. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Of course, providing that it is not just a pressed pill, which most rotalin pills are. (most I've seen anyways).

10. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

y do u have ritalin theres no such thing as add or adhd its just an excuse to drug u up so u wont bother ur parents...

11. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

yeah if u have add it wont work
    u cant get high if u need it

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

umm did that guy say he slept for over 60 hours?

13. underplay

underplay Member

damn thats crazy...just the other day i stayed up for 32h just drinking coffee...thats my limit.