Risky meeting someone close to home if your on the downlow?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Alex_Rose, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My regular fuck buddy is litterly next door. The opportunities of getting each other off are endless. All is good here.

2. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

There's a bi guy on Sniffies 1700 ft away, and gives bj's at lunch! So tempted to try!
    Wife works from home, too, would wonder why I'm not walking the dog, get pissed. Or wonder where I was going at lunch all of a sudden.
    Sigh.

3. Mfmca42

Mfmca42 Members

Fuck. What have I don’t wrong in my life to never end up with these types of situations? Lol. For real though…

4. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some guys have all the luck!!!

Mfmca42, GrayGuy57 and Suburbanray like this.
  5. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I met my first steady guy about 6 decades ago. We have been talking and visiting ever since. We have our own language for expressing love. That is true and unique for every loving relationship in my life.

6. ed0870

ed0870 Members

I miss having a local hookup. Rural area where everyone knows everyone. The local guy I use to hook up with when I was in my 20s moved an hour away years ago. I miss him picking me up, finding a spot and going to it. Ive kept in touch recently and hinted around about hooking up whenever he visits the area but hes shown no interest. He prefers younger guys lol. Now I have to go an hour or more away to get some.

7. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

About a year ago I connected with a guy in the same apartment complex. We knew each other casually in the area and had a couple interests in common, before discovering our bisexual interest.
    I worried for a while that everyone living near me would find out. Well, it wasn't everyone that found out but there are two other guys in the area that I met through him. So it all worked out.:p

8. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I was on a4a and searched and found that there was someone online that was super close. Before I sent him a message, I was trying to figure out who it was. Then it dawned on me who it was and i sent the message. I was trying to be vague as to who I was. I didn’t want it to be someone my wife knows and open that can of worms. We met and hit it off. Him being literally next door was awesome. I worked 2nd shift at that time and would come home around midnight. When we would hook up I would park around the corner and go inside his house. When we were done, I’d just drive around the corner and to my house. If I was already home, I’d just wait till the wife was good and asleep and just walk out the front door and walk next door. I smoke so I could always play it off as me going out for a cigarette.

Prplyrs, Suburbanray, amb5734 and 3 others like this.
  9. TroyPG

TroyPG Newbie

Exactly.I’ve been bi all my life but pushed it away up until about 5 years ago. Since then I cannot stop thinking how fun it would be to do it’s all that I’ve fantasized about. An experienced neighbor would be awesome. I’m so horny just typing this out and need a big cock…..seriously…..help me
    o_O

Suburbanray and Well I'm curious like this.
  10. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I think I've been curious all my life. Not sure how it's going to play out but there's things I wanna try.

BizTrav223 and Suburbanray like this.
  11. resqguy

resqguy Members

I live out in the country so if a connection pops up less than a mile away it narrows it down to a few people. Each time I meet someone new I always meet in a neutral place first. It gives us both a chance to size each other up and to confirm they are who they say. I broke this rule once and contracted an STD. Never again.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  12. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

You can always look into GPS spoofing apps, which feed a set of coordinates that you pick, to other apps. This is used all the time in testing GPS apps out.
    If you are seriously worried that someone can fund your home, you need to do this, plus use a VPN when on cellular data. Phone companies sell geolocated datasets routinely. For example, give me all the Tinder users in a church? They don't include your name, but can track you down with minimal work. Beyond what the average person could do.
    Like reported on in this article
    Catholic priest quits after “anonymized” data revealed alleged use of Grindr

13. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I enjoy the best of both worlds, I love to suck cock and its no closer than right next door. We are both early risers and our neighborhood is none the wiser to our connections. During the day we are just friends doing yard work, helping each other work on our project trucks, grill out with our wives and kids. But when in the privacy of our homes very early in the mornings is when we 69 until completion. We take turns going to each others house. His wife goes to work at 5 in the morning and he will turn on the lamp in his bedroom when the coast is clear, I walk over and into his house, walk upstairs where he is already naked and stroking his cock. We don't get into eating each others asses out nor do we kiss at all, its all about tasting each others cock. When I cum or he cums we both swallow every drop. When time allows he will let me know he wants to fuck me or I want too fuck him, we just make sure our back doors are clean and ready.

14. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I once met a man i was chatting to on Grindr at my old house. I was packing things away while i was preparing to empty the house, as i had just found out my wife was cheating on me and we were getting a divorce. I wanted to experiment with men a bit more and i invited this guy round, he lived a couple of streets away and told his missus he was popping out to the shops, so we didn't have long. Soon as he arrived, he walked into my old front room and he dropped his trousers. I sucked him to completion and he did the same to me. It did feel strange meeting a total stranger in my house, but in a matter of days the keys were going back. I also had a 69 at a mans house round the corner from my old house maybe a day or so later. It was great as it was naughty to do this so close to home. But i guess its different when you are still with a partner and doing a sly one.

15. CuteGuyInSoCal

CuteGuyInSoCal Members

I always played far away from home. Still in the same county but on the oposite sides of the county I live in. Then again back in the early 2000's social media wasn't as sophisticated. But I would only play far from my home still.

16. UlsterRob

UlsterRob Members

Yes. Ideally not in the same town, but you never know.

17. Calironn

Calironn Newbie

I've used a4a back in the day and met another bi married (to a woman) buddy a few small rural towns over from me. I actually met (in person) a few. All very discreet and on the DL. Again back when technology wasn't as advanced as it is today.
    Instinct and caution are always very important as well. I actually met someone I knew who was very well known in our area. He was very nice and discreet. I worried more about him being too trusting which can hurt many people connected to him etc.
    I'm more old school. Overly cautious.

I've only had one deep bonding physical experience with any past meetings. He moved away a few years ago. Hard to deal with but do understand life. I've also had one long term bi friend over 20 years. We've only hugged and talked.
    We live too far apart now to be physical although I'm sure we'd both be fine with being close by again to physically connect. I don't actively use any social sites to connect anymore. At 56 I'm just taking things as they come.

Just my 2cents...

18. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

I met a bi married guy my age, lives two miles away. Met him at his gym lobby while his teenage son was playing basketball further back. I was nervous, but we talked 15 minutes.
    Made a good connection, chat online a few times a week, but my life events, and his family, plus winter and nosy spouses, has made getting together again not happen yet. But June is another story!
    Even if nothing sexual happens, I see him as a potential lifelong friend. Just having another married guy my age, who knows about & has bi interests like me to talk with would be a great to have in my life! He is bi romantic, whereas I am not. While I only slightly worry about him "catching feelings" for me, I'm hoping his emotional expressiveness will lead to a close friendship bond? God knows, life is lonely in person for us hidden bi guys?! While online friends here are a valuable lifeline, nothing replaces in person friendships!

19. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

Put me on that list.

20. Magicalmoments

Magicalmoments Members

Not a bisexual story but one about meeting people who live close by for sexual liaisons. I knew a woman once who worked as a prostitute, she was based in a brothel. Being a married mother she worked the daytime shift, (Her husband knew and approved of her work). One day her male neighbor turned up at the brothel looking for some service. They were both surprised to see each other there but got over it and did the business. He became a regular customer, a few times a year. She maintained her ongoing friendship with the guys totally oblivious wife while this was happening.

Suburbanray and thepapasmurph like this.