Risky meeting someone close to home if your on the downlow?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Alex_Rose, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Alex_Rose

Alex_Rose Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was up till 4am texting this guy I met on grindr. Exchanging photos and getting to know each other. Something I never tried. Also saying what we do to each other if we met. I was just laying in bed stroking my cock.

He was willing to have me come to his place and meet but it felt a little weird meeting someone that late at night. He was within a mile away from me.

I said to meet this afternoon but didn't hear back from him. A lil disappointed but more relieved thinking if it didn't go well and how he's close in my neighborhood. Felt it would be weird meeting someone so close to home since I keep my sex life and being bi private.

Any advice or stories to share?

GrayGuy57 and Well I'm curious like this.
  2. Harry Smith

Harry Smith Members

I have made the mistake of playing close to home and got burnt. A couple of times I met people I knew lol!

ohSOcurious likes this.
  3. Alex_Rose

Dam I didnt think of that. That must have been awkward.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  4. Harry Smith

Harry Smith Members

A little but we were both there for the same thing.

Suburbanray and Well I'm curious like this.
  5. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I fooled around with a next door neighbor a couple times. We were mature about it. Just no strings attached fun.

6. Ajr12002

Ajr12002 Members

Crazy how that can happen. When somebody is close it may be convenient, but the logistics of being at each other’s houses. If you are married and trying to be discreet, that seems to be a huge obstacle.

7. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

But on the other hand, the closer you are the more opportunities for a quickie. Distance requires more planning. I'm this case, going for a 'walk or run' can let you blow off some needed steam. You just both need to be on the same page of expectations.

8. Alex_Rose

Thats a good point. I think I should be smarter about this. I should have asked for a face photo and a phone number to talk on the phone. Try and feel him out. Wish I was more confident to go to a bar and try that way but that's not me.

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I answered a Craig's List ad for mutual blow jobs once and when I answered the door there stood a co-worker from another department. It was a bit weird for both of us. I invited him in as we chatted about sucking cock, how many times we've done it, who we'd like to suck off. I eventually said "Well, how about we suck each other off now since we're here"...we got naked and started sucking. We never did hook up again though.

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

This was approx. 15 years ago and he's friended me on Facebook about two months ago. I want to remind him of what we did once together in hopes of re-kindling more but at the same time I'm a little reluctant to do so. I'm hoping he starts the conversation which I will gladly accept because he had a really nice cock to suck on.

11. BiCurious in NE Georgia

BiCurious in NE Georgia Members

*Thats what im Hoping to find =) I've been curious for several yrs and brought Amazing Joy (im told) to many woman...but the idea of just holding another guys clean Shaven cock in my hand, watching it grow ------> then engulfing it, has almost become a daily thought? Meeting a MWM with bi-curious thoughts or a somewhat Newbie would be pretty cool...
    Can you recommend any websites, forums, msg boards, etc. other than Grindr to check out?? Im really Only interested in finding out what it's like to get a BJ from another guy, and then try it myself...Thx, Stay Strong and Hard to everyone.

12. Alex_Rose

I use bisexual.com and I heard that adam 4 adam or squirt are better than grindr. I haven't used grindr that long but I get a few responses. And even more from posting a photo showing off my body lol.

I jus met this one who seems like he wants to have a fwb relationship like me. But he did describe himself as a selfish top and wonder is that maybe a red flag. He is really cute though. I did tell him I'm more interested in oral and dont have much experience in anal. I think what makes me very nervous with meeting with a guy is not knowing their true intention. I jus hope it works out for the best and I realize I was wasting time and energy worrying when I could have been having fun.

GrayGuy57 and Well I'm curious like this.
  13. lion1978

lion1978 The King

You can steer the conversation dicreetly in that direction, without beeing to direct, I'm sure

Well I'm curious likes this.
  14. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Small town?
    Awkward,but you were both there for the same thing. If you agree to meet a random to exchange oral I guess it's implied it's going to happen at the meet. So, you just found out that guy on the other department is a cock sucker, shame on him.

Just goes to show he's no different to you, you might both be normal guys who just sick cock on the side as you like it.

No-one at work would ridicule you if your wife blows you daily, they would be envious

I'm glad people can find the courage to be who they want and have these experiences, I'm a little shy and haven't had the opportunity.

Now sitting around with your co worker discussing who you would like to suck off, really, Slut.

I have sucked anyone of , or had a guy I don't have a list of guys I would like to suck off yet. Maybe I should work on that incase the conversation comes up.

There are a couple of nice cock photos in my inbox, hoping for more but there is one nice smooth clean hot cock I look at in there. It's very straight too. Smooth, now there one I would like to suck off.

Prplyrs and GrayGuy57 like this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It was a one time meeting and we provided each other what it was we were there for. A damn good blow job in a number of positions until we each shot out loads in each others mouths to swallow. We never hooked up again but I would certainly enjoy sucking his cock again.

16. Icanlikeboth

Icanlikeboth Members

I was on Grindr talking to a guy "less than 100 feet away". Turned out it was a neighbor I'd never met, we had a quick oral exchange, though. he left his door open. Was hot walking out my door, down the sidewalk a few doors, without hesitating right into his house. He kicked on his slow jams and we made out and shared blowjobs.

17. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Grindr tends to have an overall attitude amongst the users of "here. now." not tomorrow or next week.. so, you probably missed an opportunity. but I always tell myself that missed opportunities are just that and not a big deal... maybe you saved yourself from something - maybe you didn't.
    I don't think meeting someone close to you is a negative thing. Discretion is mostly respected by everyone. You should always be cautious before meeting someone - but it sounds like you had enough texts back and forth that it was most likely safe and discreet..
    Adam4Adam seems to work better for me Also Scruff - but to be honest, all these sites have plenty of scammers and users. I could do without the smiles and woofs and whatever else from guys a long way away - that always seem to become - let's get to know each other by going off this site to another one - to google or whatsapp... and I don't trust that. I have no interest in forming a LTR with a guy who lives 200 to 2000 miles away anyway and I am not going to help a military man find his way home to visit his grandmother... I'll let Uncle Sam pay for his flight home, thank you.
    You always have to be on guard to a degree but also willing to take a risk, too - if you want some action.

Mrcurios, TroyPG and GrayGuy57 like this.
  18. thepapasmurph

I've got a couple of neighbors I would not mind at all finding out they were interested... I've discovered sniffies.com and found out there is a couple of hot guys - at least their pics are hot - that live less than 600 feet from me. They describe themselves as as "bi-curious/straight" yet claim to always play together with a 3rd. I' curious about them... two guys living together? but they are "bi-curious and straight" by their own label? I got brave a couple of times and sent a text. I got a response that simply said - yeah, we are your neighbors - but no invitation. Again, that's OK. who knows what kind of dungeon room they have set up downstairs... I may never escape! LOL

ohSOcurious, GrayGuy57 and ~Zen~ like this.
  19. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

As I always say, be very careful meeting up with people met on the Internet.

20. thepapasmurph

Always! Gents, be cautious - test the waters - use your brains - and always have an escape plan if you walk into something that doesn't feel quite right. Trust your instincts. Don't give out your phone number or identifying information to strangers - remember, if it is too good to be true - IT MOST LIKELY IS! Stay safe. Have fun.