Ripped jeans

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Mish, Jan 4, 2005.

1. BeMyBubbleDrug

BeMyBubbleDrug Member

you have noooo idea. . . . lol

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Actually, I do. I've just never had a problem with it... I've never really cared much either. :p I've worn a kimono and anything from fedoras to boleros... :D Bastards took my kimono... :( I need another... you have no idea how much fun it was to dance around in that thing and play stevie ray vaughan covers with a bolero on... :D good times...

3. BeMyBubbleDrug

BeMyBubbleDrug Member

capshaw middle school had to have been the worst expirience of my life. . . as well as one of the best. . . very strange. im serious though. . . i had/ have more intelligance than my eigth grade english teacher. one of my best friends hung himself in march and the school handled it sooooo terribly. im not goin in to great detail. . . but i can tell you that the lies we were told and the blame and the hatred and the special treatment. . .fuuuck. it was hell. idiotic ignorant public school officials. . .

on a lighter note. . .we got away with sooo much shit at that school, once acouple friends and i were ditching and we jumped over the fence into a daycare, and kayla got stuck on the fence! she was hangin upside down screamin and all th little kids ran outside and put their hands on their heads in shape of mohawks and they started kickin each other sayin "im punker than you!" it was sooooo funny

hehe good times good times. . . .

a komono eh?
    i wish i had a komono. . . :rolleyes:

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

kimono komono komodo...