Rip To One Of Our Own

Discussion in 'People' started by r0llinstoned, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browneyedblunder

Browneyedblunder Members

Oh my Gosh...

mysticblu21 and Thomasol like this.
  2. Spagelo

Spagelo Members

Out of almost anyone here, I'd say Doc might have been my favorite to chew the fat with. I only wish I were around more; there's so much time I missed that I could have spent here before his time was up. But I'll never regret what time I was around.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  3. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I am so sorry to hear that Doc is gone.

I only knew him from the forums and had asked his permission to keep a copy of a photo of his. With the nicest of messages he gave me permission.

My condolences to his family.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  4. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

rip Doc.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  5. Submissive172

Submissive172 Supporters HipForums Supporter

I am just finding out this news. How sad! RIP!

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Very sad to read this :(

mysticblu21 likes this.
  7. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Brian has been gone almost a year now, but I still miss him every day. When you have someone special in your life, like Brian, who encompasses all that a good friend should be, and so much more, cherish them. You never know when they will suddenly be gone. I still have to stop myself from sending him messages on his important dates. Messages reminding him about appointments he had made months in advance, or events he had been interested in attending. Every time I do, it is a sad reminder that my dear friend is gone. At least he got to fall in love, and take the best trip of his life, before he was gone. Unfortunately, his heart got broken by someone he saw creating a future with. However, it did make him realize how much he wanted to love someone, and to be loved in return. Even brokenhearted, he still found something positive about the situation.

I remember when he first joined HF. Over time, especially after he became chat mod, he finally found people that he could call his friend, and mean it, on here. He truly enjoyed and respected so many people on HF. So many of you made him happy, and helped him forget about his health issues, and work, at least for a while. When his life hit rough patches. this was his sanctuary. He found friendship, laughter, and people who made him feel "normal" here, and he could just be himself and no one treated him like he was frail, or sick. It meant a lot to him.

As for me, I miss everything about him. I always will. He was someone that is unforgettable.

8. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

As the anniversary date approaches I've been thinking a lot about him too. There are things that happen in my daily life that make me think about messaging him then I remember I can't. Every time I look at my tattoo for him I think about how he had every reason to be miserable but never gave up. I will always miss him.

9. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

+1 he really was a good man !

mysticblu21 likes this.
  10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i wonder if he was able help others on lists

i imagine he had a lot of medications which may have prevented it

all his friends could remember him by making sure theyre on organ donor list

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2018
    tumbling.dice likes this.
  11. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I doubt he was able to donate with all of his medical issues. He was on dialysis 3 nights a week and quite a few medications. I had talked to him about getting tested to donate a kidney to him. I wasn't a match but I am an organ donor.

McFuddy and SpacemanSpiff like this.
  12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

me too

probably isnt much thats good in me but i sure wont need it where im going

mysticblu21 likes this.
  13. Lolli

Lolli Visitor

i'm donating my body 2 science

mysticblu21 likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can't hey, I found out maybe a year ago I went to donate blood and they said since I've had corneal transplants I can't do that and it also make donating harder which I find sad because I wouldn't be able to see now, if it wasn't for somebody donating.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  15. Lolli

Lolli Visitor

16. renogirl_2

renogirl_2 Wandering Sunflower

Very sad to hear about this.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  17. tkm954

tkm954 sub

I am sorry,that I will never get the chance to meet the man so many on here had the great privilege to call a friend.Sudden passings are always the hardest,and my condolences to the family,and to his family he cultivated here as well.
    May you sail on a smooth sea,until your journey to heaven is complete.

18. kalisamuel

kalisamuel Members

Sorry to hear this.......

mysticblu21 likes this.
  19. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

Strange to come back to this site and see this. I can remember him being a good part of the forums, seems like a dearly missed guy.

Peace

Dude111 likes this.
  20. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

For some of us, he is missed dearly every single day. People like Brian are rare gems, and almost impossible to find, and completely irreplaceable. He really was a once in a lifetime kind of friend. I still think about him often, and try to remember to live my life with the compassion and positive attitude that he embodied. He will forever be missed.

mysticblu21 and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.