Riot videos - anticapitalist riots !!!!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by ronald Macdonald, May 1, 2007.

1. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

lol. as u said puke the bile DID rise in my throat. swallowed it back down. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

What a lovely image I have in my head.

3. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

it was lovelier goin back down.
    sheer boredom is the cause of insanity. i'm sure of it now.

4. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Awww are you bored ?.
    Go watch a few of the videos above .

5. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

i've studied them countless times. being the raging violent anarchist i am.
    coming soon to a city near you...

6. Pepik

Pepik Banned

How many black anarchists do you know? Its a white teen ideology. Not 100%, but most people grow out of it by their 20s.
    No, capitalism and democracy are the future. Hopefully liberatarian capitalist democracy, but I doubt it.
    Sneering at the "masses" is not a good way of promoting your ideology either.
    Whatever. Lets move beyond the anecdotes and talk about the substance of your ideology.
    It is in every dictionary I can find.
    I'm not left, I can't speak for the left. But hopefully because property rights underly every successful economy in the world, and they realise that.
    They are destroying peoples property and shit. Peoples livelihood. In London, they just attacked any business they could find. If it was a Starbucks, destroy it. If it was the John Lewis department store, well they're too stupid to know so they attacked that too. John Lewis is held in a trust for its employees, every employee elects representatives to the board, and the company shares profits with employees. Its the kind of business model that the left says it wants. But the rioters didn't care. Business = bad = destroy.
    That's the official answer, and its a load of crap. It certainly didn't cut it with the peaceful protersters, not even the anarchists. http://www.seattleweekly.com/1999-12-08/news/anarchists-go-home.phpif
    That's your opinion. I think globalisation is good for the third world, and your anti-capitalist ideals would hurt most the people you claim to be helping. The point is there are two views, but in a democracy, you do not have the right to use violence to support your side
    They have no obligation to. Its a democracy, there is no requirement to bend to every pressure group that comes along. But many companies, including Starbucks, have made changes.
    Im not a CEO or lawyer, but I do work for a hedge fund that invests in poor countries and I am not trembling.
    turning a peaceful protest into a riot absolutely does result in a lot of people getting hurt.
    Good for them. Why would you let some twats hijack your protest, throw a brick over your head at some cops and then run away? I'd do the same thing.
    Excuse me but if you think a police state is when riot police deal with a riot, your grasp of reality is weak.
    Nice statement, shame you can't back it up.
    There is no reality of anarchism. It is a hypothetical utopia, and whenever you ask any about it, you always hear the same collectivist ideology that was behind communism. Its communism rebranded.

7. commuist revolution

commuist revolution Member

I myself am not an anarchist. Although i am a dyed-in-the-wool Communist. I don't like capatalism for one reason, it is misguiding peples hearts and minds.

Somone loves to watch comedy on the tv for example, the adverts come on and the new president/prime minister ect, is advertised there. The person could listen to the views and vote for them, thats alright. But what you don't know is, that it slowly manipulates your mind wether you know it or not.

By this i mean, it stays in your mind, and you have the feeling to vote for them. If that does not happen, then good. But it does more than you think.

But my personal opinion? Get rid of capatalism any way possible. commuism can do so much to hurt you. Riots are wrnog. Unless one thing happens. They are planned. Example, that store that votes for the guy in charge, (i think it was that), would be left alone. Peacful protests first. If that doesn't work sorrond 10 downing street/the white house ect, and make your voices heard by protesting (peacful still , perhaps shouting) right outside your leaders window!

Then if nothing happens stil...

Organized riots. In other words. Form a large revalutionary/rebel group, then make your voices heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE!

IT'S TIME FOR THE PEOPLE TO BE HEARD! fOR US TO BE LISTENED TO!!!!!

Democracy is an illusion. Our votes might not mean a thing for all we know. unless you asked every one in the country, you would't know.

Democracy is a dictatorship, hidden behind a veil of lies and secrets.

The shadow-bat rev=bbelion will come one day to Europe. My people i promis you. If i deny you this, may i burn in the hell that is earth once more.

8. commuist revolution

commuist revolution Member

It happens. Even at peacful protests. There was a peacful protest once, in which they were cruelly beaten. At a football riot in italy, people who were running and clearly away from the riot, were beaten and arrested given no medical help.

9. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

That does not happen in my part of the world.
    In the UK we have party political broadcasts around election time - this gives a indication of policy.
    You can also go online and see the policys of the main political partys.
    We don't have year round ''indoctrinations'' via ''adverts''.

Ofcourse it is about manipulation - is not every political doctrine a attempt to manipulate peoples minds ?.... you just have to distinguish the better one you feel will serve you and the country as a whole.

Why good ? unless you despise all political partys - then obviously you are being hyperbolic and reading 1984 a little too intensly and literaly commrade.

What do you want ?

They do - just not everybody votes - that is a shame.

Rubbish.