Riot videos - anticapitalist riots !!!!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by ronald Macdonald, May 1, 2007.

1. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

i MUST disagree on this part. these "charities" from the wealthy are nothing but tax cut and recognition ploys. they only give to receive. it's rather repulsive actually. it's not done of human kindness, it's for their own selfish benefit.

corporations own the government, government owns the media (they dictate the image to project)...ipso facto, corporate government media.

i can only speak of what i know, therefore i can tell u i myself was taught to sell an image that of elitism. if u can't afford to buy what i got, u aint good enough. if u can, well then how about this more expensive piece? it's better, afterall it does cost more. consumerism is a plague, imho.

i don't consider u a fascist at all. u've proven otherwise, i believe. ur will to see both sides of the coin is commendable. i have respect for u, honestly.

i'm sure u'll figure it out. u seem intelligent to me. it's only a matter of time before u find the solution. i have faith in u!

i wish u nothing but absolute peace and happiness. i'm sure u'll find ur way. remember we're all the same. u, me...we're humans. we bleed the same blood.

2. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

To be quite honest I don't give a shit if it is - if millions and in some cases a few billion find there way to those in need or/and enviromental causes - again I don't give a shit.
    Two good ones:
    http://www.usatoday.com/money/world/2007-06-10-buying-chile-argentina_N.htm
    http://www.gatesfoundation.org/default.htm
    mmmm well that is another thread all of its own.
    I can appreciate that some do that - I can also appreciate the vulgarity of the ''Hard sell''.
    Overt consumerism is wrong - you only have to watch mega stars flaunting there ridiculous mansions/cars/bling/65 inch TV type lifestyles and all the minions that bite at there consumerist heels - while jumping around and events such as Live 8 or the upcoming Live Earth event at the weekend.
    Do I detest Aunt maggie wishing to get something nice as a treat or uncle Paul buying a better TV ? nope.
    It is all about proportion imho.
    It is true that a lot of ''stuff'' is not needed but even in tribal communities their is hyearchy and ''bling'' to show your status.
    Last time I checked they could not get QVC or any media driven shite.
    Does this mean I think capitalism needs to be burned down ? nope.

Thankyou.

I have a feeling i'll channel my derision and anger at the ignorant masses - that don't wish to come out of the bubble they are in. Deride my opinion and your opinion in favour of no opinion unless they read it in the Sun.

Stop it - you will bring a tear to my eye.

Peace

Matt.

3. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

i DIDN'T make u cry? dammit, i'll have to keep trying then.
    peace matt. ur ok.

4. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Try kicking me in the balls that usually does the trick.

On the other hand i'm only ''ok'' :( *blub*.

5. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

k. i'll come to the uk, kick u in the nuts then take u rioting. should be a BLAST!
    ur super-duper-rific! better now?

6. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

It would be an experience neither of us would forget i'm sure - once i'd found my nuts that is
    Aww :H Thanks - ur super-duper-rific person as well - oh what a lovin were 'avin.

7. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

matt,
    break something. i dare u. just smash the shit out of something.
    might crack that shell of urs.

:))

8. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

How about I just take up a vigorous hobby like hill walking ?.

9. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

holy fuck, that DOES sound exciting.
    what might prove to be more fun is...i stand behind kicking u in the arse every 10 steps. ud have to get up and try to outrun me. but alas, i'm too fast.
    THAT, orrrrrrr
    u kick an old pretentious elitist twat in the arse. preferably one around the age of 60-70 wearing a suit.
    hahahaha!

10. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Sorry - it is just something my dad does he gave up being exciting about my age. You would never see me out walkinhg in sturdy boots with a flask of tea in my rucksack - pondering on why access is so bad in the national parks - while flicking through a book on the migration patterns of blue tailed sparrow.

I think I might suprise you i'm fairly fast myself - well over about a 20 yard distance *wheeze*.

No - i've decided it is going to be rich pretentious celebrities.
    If you ever see some mug shot of some dude with curly hair looking like he has just had a blow job from a very ugly black ho - charged with damage to property [quite possibly a yellow or black humvee maybe a heart shaped swimming pool] .
    Feel free to smile and know I did it all cuz you wanted me to break my shell.

11. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

lol. awwww, i just got all warm and fuzzy inside. can i suggest the celebrity?
    i honestly want paris hiltons head on my mantle. would u do that for me? i'd greatly appreciate it. or burn the skank hotels to the ground. either'll do.

12. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Oh dear i'm afraid not - sorry..
    I kinda like her now.
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245188
    I think her familys hotels are being sold to a private equity firm.

Anyhoo i'm pretty much geared up for most other people.

13. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

dude, i just lost ALL respect for u. i can't believe ud actually admit to that.

14. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Hahahaha we all have our flaws - i do think people should be given a second chance. if she does good - fair play to her.

15. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

she's an ugly lazy eyed smelly ****. spreading her stds all over the planet.
    i say death to ALL celebrities. seriously. they'd make for good target practice.

16. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I don't like ''celebrity'' - that part of her I don't like.
    I don't like her old persona - they way she acted or was percieved to be acting was everything you say.
    To be fair a lot of her image was media generated muck racking.
    Obviosly the media had her with every other man in America and every other man that went to a Swiss ski lodge post 2002.
    I still think she deserves a break - she has hardly created the next generation of A-bomb has she ?.

On the whole I don't like ''celebrity'' - infact fuck it I hate it to be honest - I like people though - if those worlds happen to collide - what can I do ?.
    Some of them don't play the celebrity game and are decent people.

Fair enough PH is a bit of a stretch :rolleyes:

17. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

i'm glad u've come to ur senses. i knew u were better than that!
    btw, i'd go on a rant about all the stinky twats in this world, but i don't wanna get banned for thread hording or some stupid shit like that. i just saw it happen. fuckin weird.

18. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Thread hording ? what is that ?.

19. Gen. Disarray

Gen. Disarray Banned

going on about shit that's off topic or something like that. i dunno. whatever the case may be...DEATH TO ALL CELEBRITIES!!!!!!!

20. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Oh I see - well I think a touch of forum cohesion is not bad.
    I think we have been model forumers here - attempting to get on and understand each other etc *puke*.
    Fair enough though - back to the topic at hand.