Riot videos - anticapitalist riots !!!!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by ronald Macdonald, May 1, 2007.

1. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

There are some fuckin top class riot vids out there - take a look at this and riot for it ! this vid is a fuckin work of genius
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iupbxsHGlAA

come on riot is the new cool lets drag ourselves out of the capitalist slime pits this year and live for a change

dig the brilliant DnB track

COPENHAGEN SQUATS RIOT !!!!

2. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

I'm not a big fan of the way the capitalist system is widening the gap between the wealthy and those who could use more help. My only problem is that I am against violence. Is there some way that those who are pacifist can also participate in a march against the greatest injustice in the world today.

I believe that almost all of today's problems are created by this style of leadership that we continue to support after all these thoudands of years that humans are supposed to have evolved.

3. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

Thing about it is tho, how are the governments in Europe going to compete propoganda wise with anarchists - we have all the cool media on our side and will persuade more and more to join - wait for the big ones in june this year germany

4. White Scorpion

It might be worth to refresh people's minds to what the word "anarchy" actually means, Ronald. Some people have been given a narrow-minded interpretation by the news media, especially corporations belonging to a certain man who now wants to buy the Dow Jones instead;)

5. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

I use the term in the modern sense, not that old boring pseudo sense. Basically I just mean anticapitalist its all the same - your with us or against us is the motto of all government, dude they can count me out. I will help knock these corrupt old assholes out of the way of those fresh young flowers of youthful romantic politics that are coming through - wisdom will rule, not money

6. sentient

sentient Senior Member

wow just got back from work to find some cool music and a riot vid in protest, thats a classic combination I hadnt thought of before. I am quite interested in this thread but mainly because I make my own music vids for tracks and the aesthetics caught my eye
    The G8 in Germany is up soon isn't it ?
    Theres also a couple of riots in other cities in Europe too.

7. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

a typical saturday night down at the fackin millwall

8. sentient

sentient Senior Member

Isnt that a criminal activity fighting at millwall and these are legitimate political expressions of war ?

9. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

Hardly war but definitely where the struggle to end capitalism is concerned it starts at home but neednt end there - governments are linked and so is the anticapitalist movement now. Global reaction demands global action

BTW heres another vid these are the goteburg riots - in which around 250,000 people rioted out of a demonstration of 400,000
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=yPjMs4VFa9g

and another one !!!1

man its all gonna kick off fuckin bigstyle this year again - be there

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RPnQUcRqepQ&mode=related&search=

10. sentient

sentient Senior Member

Ron you are one crazzy dude - good music taste and a good sense of rebbellion

11. paulfreespirit

maybe so " but ripping ten bells out of a car on what looks like a council estate ( video 2 ) could also be classed as criminal activity dont you think ?

12. sentient

sentient Senior Member

No its legitimate protest since government doent listen and discuss our concerns inside parliament it therefore doesnt represent the people and so the people are free to express their politics outside, besides when the G8 and other capitalist orgs are carving up the world - and bear in mind they are being pushed to do this by governments, then the people have a rught to say NO ! and if the people are saying no and the government doesnt accept that =- well it the problem of government v's the people -

Now just because some tossers on a football terrace want to cause shit and have a fight it shouldnt involve those who are going about their lawful business - someone smashing a glass in a supporters face cuz he happens to support a team some other people dont like is far from political and far from reasonable, yet some people who want to smash a car and use it as a barricade against the forces of the state are IM"H"O
    legitimately using it to protect themselves against riot troops

13. paulfreespirit

the person who"s car was wrecked would probally argue over how legimate or unlegitimately that action was .

14. sentient

sentient Senior Member

What would you rather see - law and order where everyone is trampled on and kept down and ripped off, or riot where at least its an expression of discontent nobody can ignore. The government propoganda abroad is that Britain and capitalism is a happy ship where no-one is out of sympathy but thats just not true - its a sinking ship where every year more and more protesters rejoin the revolution and the next three summers will show the resource exploiters who is going to soon be in charge of the streets - if the police cant protect people and the state doesnt represent people, then people will protect themselves and be rid of the state

15. paulfreespirit

are you asking that question to everyone sentient or is it directed at me ?if it was directed at me you aint gotta clue about about me man" and by the way if a gang of people done that to cars on the estate i live on it would"nt be the pigs or the cows they would have to worry about:) .....smash it up smash it up :computer:

16. sentient

sentient Senior Member

Well really its not directed at you, as in challenging you, but I'm just asking whether you think that we shouldnt have political riots. I mean I am supposing that you see football violence as a bit of play thats a bit out of order, but I see it as pathetic and misguided.

I just cannot equate political violence with criminal damage. All is fair in love and war.
    I just think criminals who are football thugs should be locked up. I also dont think rioters should loot the shops - that is criminal, - you either have to be political or criminal if you damage things - I am political.
    I dont like criminals one bit !

17. White Scorpion

I think that complacency is one of mankind's worst enemies. To allow things to go on automatic, without observing, reacting, and adjusting has led us from one disaster to another, and will ultimately lead us to catastrophe.

Holy books that were written a long time ago with archaic, bigotry rules, still affecting and misguiding billions of lives.

Censorship of a free media, now dominated by scrupulous oligarchs like Murdoch, who give us a porthole view of the world.

Ineffectual government, all serving the same agenda, and giving us a false sense of democracy, when the only people they serve are the ones who invest millions in their election campaigns.

Democracy? What democracy? Democracy is about choice. There is no choice between Republicans and Democrats. Neither is there between Labour and Conservative, or Liberal. In the whole world the political picture is the same, whether it is dominated by one party, or several giving the impression of political choice.

Most politicians have been trained in elite schools to find and exploit the fears and concerns of the public, and then do half-heartened attempts to correct them, but dragging them as far as possible to the next election so that they can be exploited again.

The job of these politicians has been made a lot easier by the news mandarins, such as the "humanitarian" mentioned above.

Sooner or later the political leadership of the world which has remained in the cave from the time that cunning ape had an idea of killing off his larger opponents while they were sleeping, people will realize (hopefully) that nature selected them to work together as a species not only for their own benefit, but for the benefit of everything their mind can conceive.

18. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Look up the Tacoma riot on youtube.

19. sentient

sentient Senior Member

will do - I think riot is a very legitimate form of protest. I also believe that capitalists who run the capitalist countries are very aware of how tenuous their political position is right now and I believe the next 3 years will certainly see to it that they start backing down and listening to the peoples needs - there are an estimated 600,000 going to the protests in germany for the G8 from all over the world this year and hopefully we will kick some ass

20. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned