Rio Olympics 2016

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I was just joking (being a douche)

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Water polo is the saddest "sport" I've seen so far. A bunch of people goofing off in a pool, big deal.

[​IMG]

3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Look again Losers !
    https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=olympic%20medal%20tables%202016

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeeeea nobody cares anymore though they're just handing out medals to these big countries athletes just for showing up. ;)

Oh you've entered an event? Here have a medal. :)

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Most of the news headlines for Australia are "what went wrong?" Or something lol. I think Germany did really well sitting 5th against all these super countries. If we had a European conference and division, say Central Europe, well we've smashed all the teams in that division and conference. :D

Now what they should do, is take the top 10 countries in the medal tally and systematically find a way to compete in events to knock each other out like a huge round robin that will actually in the end, conclude with a winning Olympic country.

I'd prefer to watch that, than Individual medalists.

7. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Ryan Lochte says he "exaggerated" about being robbed. "It's how you want to make it look like," he said, according to the interview. "Whether you call it a robbery, whether you call it extortion or us paying for the damages like, we don't know." Don't know? Lmfao.

In a previous statement, Lochte has apologized for his behavior and said that he was traumatized by being out in a foreign country with a language barrier and having a stranger point a gun at him and demand money.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ryan-lochte-returns-home-charlotte-olympic-scandal/story?id=41543074

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

So, this shit is still going on?

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I watched USA Women's Basketball Gold Metal Ceremony while I was at Hooter's this afternoon. I saw some of the games over at my son's house when my oldest granddaughter was watching them.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL, someone that actually goes to Hooters for the chicken wings ;)

My Samsung wanted to change Hooters into Boogers

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, a few more things to watch

Brazil vs Germany in the soccer final

And Australia in the bronze medal match in the basketball, that will be huge here, but ugh 12:30am Monday morning our time

12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Oh my goodness...I cannot believe those stupid idiot swimmers, led by graygreenhair Lochte saying they were robbed. Then Lochte, the ring leader, got to come on home to the US while 2 of his compadres are taken OFF the plane. good grief There are no words...no excuse...

We (the US) did so well and then they had to pull that stunt.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

The one problem with having a European Union as a contestant is that all the events limit the number of participants from each country. So for example the 10 best sprinters are all from Mexico then only the top 3 can compete in the Olympics. Giving all the other countries a chance. So yes a union would get more medals but with the rules as they are. Other countries would get more medals too.

14. Aerianne

No, Dude; I went for the Buffalo Shrimp.

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  16. Aerianne

Big smile here :D

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What's buffalo shrimp?

Shrimp covered in sauce.

I hate that, when I go to Asian countries and its covered in chilli and all you can taste is the chilli, or in your case the sauce.

Raw well cleaned shrimp with no crap on it is yummy. You want sauce, just drink it out of the bottle, rinse your mouth, then eat the shrimp

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I remember getting talked into a sandwich which was a huge burger at hooters with some hot sauce buffalo wings. Anything sounded good in her accent.

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

nah, that cool crisp taste of shrimp mixed with the spicy sauce taste is a great combo. now...you are not supposed to smother it in sauce, just enough to add some additional flavor.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there should totally be an olympic gold medalist royal rumble to determine the ultimate winner.

1 person likes this.