Rimming.......

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Hip-Hoplover1, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

Personally I love getting and receiving! And it really gets me going when I probe his ass hole with my tongue while playing with his cock and balls! It usually makes my cock rock hard when I do that.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    DaveTheBiGuy and Jcinalco like this.
  2. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

Never experienced it giving or receiving. Hear it can be quite intense but I always cringed at the thought. Lately I've been watching more and more rimming scenes online and it's starting to grow on me. Perhaps when the situation feels right I will take a crack at it. Doing so might open a whole (hole?) new world to me.

Jcinalco likes this.
  3. Naddy

Naddy Members

I'd love to sit every eve and have my asshole rimmed as I watch tv

Jcinalco likes this.
  4. deucie

deucie Newbie

Lol, wouldn´t we all. I love getting and espeially giving. So maybe I could just come by your house around eightish?

Jcinalco likes this.
  5. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

Receiving, yes. Giving, no.

Jcinalco likes this.
  6. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

Only been done to me once, and I had cleaned prior to it.

Jcinalco likes this.
  7. Lightining

Lightining Member

I enjoy being rimmed the guy I'm with now will rim me for a minimum of 30 minutes, he really seems to enjoy himself

Jcinalco and subshawn41 like this.
  8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I love both giving and receiving. It goes without saying that cleanliness is vital.

For me to rim a cute anal cherry is as nice as kissing his lips, and to hear him fettting pleasure.....love when a young guy sits on my face and I can spend time working on him whilw playing with his hard cock before he fucks me with it!

Simon '-)

Jcinalco likes this.
  9. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I really like receiving it! Best way to getting to fuck my ass... can’t get myself to rim a guy

Jcinalco and subshawn41 like this.
  10. Daniel Ybarra

Daniel Ybarra Members

When a top really knows how to eat ass and really tougnes my hole good nothing realxes me and gets me ready for a good dick down!! So love my ass rimmed!

Jcinalco and thepapasmurph like this.
  11. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love receiving this wonderful treat - and I am always amazed at myself when I go there on some guy's ass... I admit - I do love it.

Jcinalco likes this.
  12. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When I was with Alex I did it to him a few times after a shower. I enjoyed it. It’s hot having your face buried in ass crack while licking your guy’s rosebud and stroking his cock.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  13. pwnlvr

pwnlvr Newbie

Both giving and receiving

bsboy and Sportscat like this.
  14. I've been with one top man who enjoyed licking and tonguing my anus before we made love. It felt good but I really did not get much pleasure from the actual tongue/anus contact... it was more like just knowing my partner wanted to give me that kind of pleasure that pleased me, that and knowing that when he was hard enough he would enter me and we'd enjoy intense lovemaking. But when I see that a potential partner or hookup wants me to rim him, I put up a stop sign. Rimming exposes the active partner to Hepatitis no matter how clean that anus is. If he wants to do me because it turns him on, fine, but I won't return the favor.

15. bostonbob422

bostonbob422 Newbie

I am very much into giving rimjob

16. bsboy

bsboy Bi boy

"Both giving and receiving"

Same!