Rim Job?

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by northernlehigh97, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Akelo

Akelo Members

my gf sometimes does it on me, I never requested it but when she is in this mood I love it

2. Chico

Chico Members

Rimming is right up my alley, love to do it to my wife every weekend. I just wished she did it back to me more often, very seldom she does.

3. Earldribs

Earldribs Newbie

my ex was the same way about not enjoying receiving a rim job. She LOVED giving them, but didn’t feel the same about receiving even a little bit

4. Altman

Altman Bull

I love licking a women's ass, I'd do it everyday if I could.

BoyToy69 and Sharesrule like this.
  5. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Eating ass is part of oral sex as far as I'm concerned. Relax and enjoy

Altman, BoyToy69 and Sharesrule like this.
  6. Treesa

Treesa Members

I've had my asshole licked by many guys, but I haven't done it.

Seebass96, Chico, Comic85 and 2 others like this.
  7. Chico

Chico Members

Add me to one of those lucky men ;)

8. American Guy

American Guy Members

Tasting a woman's sexy butthole is one of my favorite things to do. The smell and taste of her phermones turns me into a horny, lusty devil.

Chico and Sharesrule like this.
  9. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, I've given and YES, I received both with my ex. We only did it a couple times though. I wished it was more but she lost interest pretty quickly. When I did it to her she said she loved it and didn't want me to stop while we were in the middle of it, but for some reason wouldn't let me do it again after just a few times. I loved the feel of my tongue gliding across her nice smooth ass and running circles around her ass hole while my nose rubbed her pussy. I miss that like you wouldn't believe.

She only licked my ass twice, the second time didn't last too long because she suddenly got turned off by it and it never happened again. But that first time was amazing! We had started getting pretty worked up in front of our nice warm fireplace with the lights down low and candles lit. Before I knew it she had pulled off her shirt and was rubbing her tits in my face. Moments later she had my shirt off as well. Laying me back down she soon had all my clothes off and was sucking and licking my nipples with her body between my legs, making me moan loudly (I love to have my nipples licked). Slowly she worked her mouth lower and lower, her nipples caressing my cock. As her mouth got closer to my cock I just got harder and harder. She sucked and licked my very hard cock for only a short time but kept licking her way to balls. As her tongue was getting sloppy with my balls she was gently and slowly lifting and spreading my legs more and more. I figured she was just trying to get better access to my balls (which she liked to do). Then she stopped, looked up at me and made this funny grin and went back down between my legs to my balls. Soon she lifting my balls and licking under them, getting every inch wet. Then she totally shocked me and dug her tongue into my crack. I couldn't believe it. Within a few seconds she had just barely found my hole with the tip of her tongue, but she wasn't done. She lifted my legs up off the floor completely and licked and tongued every corner of my ass hole, even licking inside a bit. I LOVED IT! I really love it so much that after just a few minutes I came from nothing more than the first and best rim job I ever had.

I wanted her to continue to give me rim jobs but as I said even the second, and last time wasn't much of anything. Now we're divorced so it doesn't matter.

I sure would love to experience a rim job like that first one again and feel my tongue penetrating a puckered hole.

BoyToy69 and Thinking of Cora like this.
  10. Escierto

Escierto Members

One night my girlfriend had bathed in anticipation so when we got in bed naked together, she asked me to eat her ass. I smiled happy with the thought that we were going to have this new experience together. While she lay on her back with her feet on the bed and her knees drawn up, I got down and buried my face between her legs under her ball sack. Lifting her ass up off the bed with my hands, I was able to lick and kiss the area between her butt cheeks before working my way to her puckered little asshole.

Only one man had ever fucked her ass so I felt especially privileged to put my lips onto her anus and start licking her tight asshole. I thought that I might detect the taste or smell of shit but in fact her asshole was wonderfully fresh and clean. Eating her out was like eating a bowl of succulent forbidden fruit. I put my tongue into her anus and swirled it around inside and she squirmed in excitement as I rimmed her. To me eating her ass was a lot like eating pussy and I really got into it. She was vigorously jerking her cock as I licked and sucked her butt hole and her perineum.

Suddenly she reached down with her free hand and lifted my head up so she could stuff the knob of her cock into my mouth just before she started to ejaculate. Her timing was perfect. My mouth was immediately filled with the streams of hot cum pulsing from her cock as she had a powerful orgasm. I was still busy swallowing her cum as she thrust her big fuck stick completely into my mouth and finished blowing her load of jism. I was surprised that I didn't gag but I was able to take the whole length and let her use my mouth and throat as her fuck hole. Obviously the ass licking had done its job.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  11. Treesa

Treesa Members

The feeling itself is pleasurable, It's not as mind blowing as vaginal oral, but it's a completely different feeling. What turns me on is my husband losing his mind over my ass, I guess it also depends on the guy's skills, because I've had other guys lick my ass and they focus more on the cheeks and spanking, I simply love having my asshole licked.

6Sailor9, ryanmem, BoyToy69 and 3 others like this.
  12. drock69

drock69 Members

Not into anal play! No and no!

13. blurevman

blurevman Members

i love when a guy eat my ass out making my dick so hard. I was just beginning to learn how to eat a man ass out and the new guy i will eat his ass out and then probably get him nice and wet then fuck him good.

14. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love licking a nice, very clean ass and love to have mine licked.

15. Thinking of Cora

Thinking of Cora Members

You never specified that she wasn't actually a real girl?!

16. Escierto

Escierto Members

A real girl? She is a real girl. A transgender woman.
    [​IMG]

17. Jty1220

Jty1220 Members

I love giving and receiving

18. Thinking of Cora

Thinking of Cora Members

Yeah yeah, it's just when I read your post I got confused when I saw the word 'penis' as you had been referring to a girl. I even had to go back and check to see that I didn't mis-read something... to eventually realise that it was a trans person you were talking about. And I'm probably not the only one who got confused in this way.

If I knew it was a trans woman I wouldn't have read any further... or I could have at least braced myself.

MartNorth likes this.
  19. Escierto

Escierto Members

Yes God forbid you read about a transgender woman. Maybe you should brace yourself for the future. OTOH I can just block you so you don’t have to read anything about a transgender woman.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  20. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

Getting a rimjob's amazing -- it's one of the best feelings in the world.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2023