Rim Job?

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by northernlehigh97, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Well if he don’t want it I’ll take it

2. suxntx

suxntx Members

I’ve given but never received. I don’t mind giving sometimes it’s very exciting.

3. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

I'm a total hypocrite when it comes to rim jobs. What I mean by that, I'd be happy to give my wife a rim job but I wouldn't want it to be done to me...

The first time I did it with my wife was when she had just waxed her pussy and had a long shower... She showed me her freshly smooth pussy and I couldnt resist but to go down on her... She was on her back with me eating her out on my belly, now passion must have gotten the best of me because i suddenly had the urge to lock her further down. The sight of her smooth butt hole was too much to resist so I just went for it. She was a little taken aback because I've never gone down on there before but some soft reassurance got her back at ease. I teased her clit with my fingers as I licked her button... I don't know if it was the button licking or the clit flicking that got her off but she tensed up and dripped pussy juice like a goddess.

The next day she spoke to me about it and said while she enjoyed it, she said it felt a bit wrong and doesn't want it to be a regular thing. I, of course, would respect her wishes but I said what it passion took over again I went down there again? She blushed a bit but said that would be ok. Great experience.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    BoyToy69 and erofant like this.
  4. erofant

erofant Members

YES and YES!! My wife and I do it for each other. We are both CLEAN FREAKS, so we shower and wash with lots of soap before any sex play - that way if we feel like licking in the "back yard" we have no worries.

Best advice is to research "Prep for Anal Play" and follow directions. We've never had any problems with smell, funky tastes ............. or anything!! Just super hot sensual sensations!! My wife was scared of "icky" factor - now she's all in and loving it. She orgasms HARD when I lick her pink button!!

budg282 and BoyToy69 like this.
  5. Terbart

Terbart Newbie

my wife had her friend come over to swim and I couldn't help notice how nice her ass was. We ended up having a threesome and I started eating her pussy and then asked her to roll over on stomach and she really didn't expect me to pull her legs apart and spread her ass cheeks with my hands and I could see my wife getting jealous as I started to lick her friends ass. My wife finally asked if I was ever going to stop because I trimmed her friend for over a hour.

6. Terbart

Terbart Newbie

I have had woman that were never rimmed come back and hint they wanted me to do it again

7. I’ve given and received

Altman and Sambone like this.
  8. reese1965

reese1965 Members

Yes and no

9. SonjaOne

SonjaOne Members

I've given and received.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    Up4Fun757 likes this.
  10. Tinydinkle1970

Tinydinkle1970 Members

Yes and yes. I live to rim a gorgeous ass, male or female, I have done this to many people over the years.

11. My tongue isn't the longest, I just work twice as hard at what I'm doing.

12. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

I love giving and receiving. Unfortunately I’ve only had two partners who were any good at it.. my wife fucking hates it so she’s very unenthusiastic about it. The guy I messed with and the tranny I slept with in college were amazing at it

smape likes this.
  13. RiffDude

RiffDude Members

Rediscovered this pleasure, suddenly my wife is wanting and loving to be rimmed. Gotta say I know it sounds gross if you've never tried, but man it can be great. Feels amazing if you let it happen to you!

BoyToy69 likes this.
  14. budg282

budg282 Members

My wife and I have recently discovered the pleasures of rimming. As erofant mentioned, a quick shower together can give you peace of mind that it's clean down there. Plus it's great foreplay. I'm amazed at how much I enjoy the taste, I thought it would be something that I would 'soldier through' for the sake of her enjoyment but it's not like that at all.

BoyToy69 and RiffDude like this.
  15. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I enjoy both but prefer giving. I love it when I end up down there and then she invites me to stay a while. Not sure if it feels the same for her as it does for me. For me, it's just a general good feeling of having something warm and wet sloshing around those parts but my cock wants to get all the attention. Nor sure what it does for her.

16. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I used to do it to my wife while 69ing and it made her wild. When i had a FB, he used to really go to town on my ass and I realized how amazing it was.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  17. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've done it to my wife a few times. Asked her if she liked it and her response was somewhat indifferent. Oddly enough, she makes plenty of moans and sighs when I do it!

I've never had it done to me and my wife says she'll never do it. But my imagination says it would feel wonderful!

BoyToy69 likes this.
  18. sukulunt

sukulunt Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife’s not into receiving, but will do it to me and really gets ‘into’ it!

BoyToy69 likes this.
  19. Thinking of Cora

Thinking of Cora Members

So are we to assume that your wife no longer feels "wrong" about having her asshole licked?

20. Thinking of Cora

Thinking of Cora Members

That's kind of ironic for what we assume with women!

For me, I think it's actually hard to not be into receiving if you're already into giving! I think a lot of the pleasure in giving is vicarious!

21. Thinking of Cora

Thinking of Cora Members

Yes when I imagine you as Judith from Two and a Half Men