Rim Job?

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by northernlehigh97, Sep 8, 2004.

1. K!nky

K!nky Members

Yes and yes. And yes it feels great

erofant and TAZER-69 like this.
  2. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

I've had mine licked, the thought of it was hot as fuck but the feeling didn't do much for me! I personally love licking a girls ass...really turns me on, especially when she's into it!

GillyGal likes this.
  3. BaldGuy87

BaldGuy87 Members

I received it only once in my life for a few minutes and it was amazing!
    Giving it? Pretty much all the time they'd let me.

4. Radar77

Radar77 Visitor

Did this to my wife once, it was an amazing rush! She moaned with pleasure as I did it.

5. Doug Mangenaro

Doug Mangenaro Members

I eaten 7 girls asses and 10 guys. They were great

6. Jty1220

Jty1220 Members

I try to get my wife to let me do this but she is not into it. Last time she let me was my bday two years ago and it was soooo hot.

7. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

I love receiving it but my husband wants nothing to do with it or anything anal. I have two lovers that will both makeout with my ass, rimming me and tongue fucking my asshole. It really gets me going and wanting more assplay.

erofant, Altman, TAZER-69 and 2 others like this.
  8. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So is the rimjob a prelude to anal sex for you? Does your husband know about your two other lovers that tongue-fuck you? And how do the other lovers deal with the smell and taste of the anus, since that area usually smells like poop?

9. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

Hubby does not know. And it doesn’t always mean anal fucking but maybe fingering my ass while licking me or something else. I keep myself pretty clean and eat clean to help the situation. Both my lovers say they love my ass, so there don’t seem to be issues with smell.

erofant and TAZER-69 like this.
  10. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So you do enjoy anal sex with your lovers when it happens? Are you able to orgasm from anal sex or not? And how have you kept your husband from finding out about your other lovers?

11. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

I haven’t orgasmed from anal, but I enjoy it. It is hard for me to cum from sex and usually my lovers use a vibe to help me cum. I don’t see lovers often, maybe once or twice a month at most. I stop by on my way home from work to see them.

erofant and Jty1220 like this.
  12. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So are you also having regular sex with your two other lovers? And are they married or not? And when you said your husband won't do anything anal, that means he won't have anal sex with you? What are his reasons for not doing anything anal-related?

13. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

Hub is not turned on by anal at all. One of my lovers is married and his wife doesn’t like any kink so we are able to help each other out. The other is single.

erofant likes this.
  14. Jty1220

Jty1220 Members

I am the complete opposite. I love everything about ass play and my wife is not into it. I have slowly gotten her to enjoy me sticking one finger in her when I eat her out but that is the most at the moment. Fingers crossed it goes farther

GillyGal likes this.
  15. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So how did you meet your other two lovers? Does the married one's wife know that he does anal play with you? Also, what is it that you enjoy about anal sex? A deeper penetration, or does it feel better than regular sex, or is there something else about it that you enjoy? I ask this because all the women I have dated would never let me do anal sex with them because they'd tried it before with other guys and said it hurt like hell.

16. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

The married guy’s wife does not know. He is on the small side so he wasn’t too uncomfortable for anal, but we haven’t done it enough to get super comfortable with it. I am sure I could with his cock if I had more frequent access to him. I just enjoy doing things that are naughtier, but I did feel very turned on from him thrusting in and out of my ass.

17. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

We
    Were these guys that you knew before? Exactly how were you able to get them to agree to have sex with you when they knew you are married?

18. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

I toosed the salad just a little bit. I discovered one day some ladies are extremely sensitive in the area just between vulva and anus. Since I love exploring this area with my fingers or my tongue. And sometimes I extend a bit the research area... But I never focused on the salad which remains untossed.

19. nympho man

nympho man Member

I lick my wife’s all the time. I’m hooked on it!

erofant likes this.
  20. curious780

curious780 Members

I’ve had my ass eaten by every sex partner I’ve had. And I have given one guy a rim
    Job. I want to do it to my boyfriend but he says it does nothing for him